Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pic

the post was made by Hot Toys

Untitled.jpg

It's not posted by Hot Toys, it's posted by Hot Toys Community; a fan page that has about as much of an idea of whether or not there's another Gordon on the way as you do.

Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pic

Just ordered Gordon.
not taking the risk ;)

well if its a lie and Hot Toys lets it be posted to their website, then I guess they have no one to blame for losing my purchase then themselves.

Well, since the video has some custom Joker thugs, I wouldn't assume that is a non-custom Gordon figure. I'm just saying, you have no losing by getting the exclusive Gordon figure since it will hold it's value, and a second Gordon figure will defo not be out for awhile.

it appears I have been duped. Is there an official Hot Toys FB page, for some reason I always thought that one was it.

Yes, it is just called Hot Toys.

I like this Gordon but not for price, exculsive or no exculsive, will keep my fingers crossed for a TDKR Gordon in the future:pray:

Not for that price....thats half my Tumbler.

It would be cool to have SWAT Gordon driving the Tumbler though. ^_^

He did drive it in Begins. Two Tumbers and Two batpods please!

It's overpriced by $30-40 I would say, but ordered.

It is, but that the exclusive premium price as usual. Cap was that price so I figured it was always going to be at least this much.

This :exactly: Sideshow knows they are the only source for this item in the US and they are going to charge a premium. Either way, it is a great figure and a must have for a Nolan Batman collection.

HT is the one that sets the price for them, Sideshow doesn't pull the prices out of their butts. HT says your MSRP will be this and they set it at that.

Isn't this what an exclusive should be? A variant that for most isn't a must have. It's a little bonus, if you will, for a version that may not appeal to everyone. I mean if this was a trench coat Gordon people would be having a ____ feast on why it's not a regular release. Not that these now so-called exclusives are really exclusives since most are easily attainable.

Exactly. Its a great variant/character for people that want fuller collections, but not something must-have-or-my-collection-will-be-forever-incomplete to most. Normal Gordon would have caused a panic I think. The SWAT outfit was a good choice for an exclusive and also helps HT gauge intrest on a future normal Gordon. Same for Coulson. If he does well, HT will know suited figures still sell if the character is in demand. (James Bond :pray: )

Yeah, I could live without Scarecrow/Demon Bats 2 pack Ex.

But Lt Gordon is a must for me!

It's posted by Plastic Enemies from what I see - and they've been known for misleading in the past :lol

But at the same time people are getting excited for it maybe there is one coming .

The picture is from a video HT posted on their Facebook. So it's legit most likely.

Well I'd be happy if it's legit - hope they toss in some cool accessories

We're gonna get a battle damaged Gordon first
60872589.jpg

So much accessories, IV pole, IV tubes, O2 mask, hospital bed, blanket, etc

We're gonna get a battle damaged Gordon first
60872589.jpg

So much accessories, IV pole, IV tubes, O2 mask, hospital bed, blanket, etc

:lol = If you're joking.

:lol:rotfl:lol:rotfl:lol = If you're serious.

And let's be honest... there are folks on this board who would want it.

Back