Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pic

You can tell who it's supposed to be.
But it's not as bad as the Tony Stark head that's coming with the MKVII IronMan, lol.

I'm one of those guys who buy figures for their likeness and artistry. I see action figures as the next form of fine art...

But I suppose that's just me.:dunno

Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pic

He looks good. Better than what I had expected.

Looks worse for me actually

Hmm.. so I reckon I'm the only who thinks that this figure doesn't resemble Gary Oldman then?

It looks sort of like him but I don't know, not HT's best work that's for sure.

You can tell who it's supposed to be.
But it's not as bad as the Tony Stark head that's coming with the MKVII IronMan, lol.

Actually I think the exact opposite :lol

I think the in hand pics make him look even a bit older, which is awesome.

Loving the detail in the uniform and eyes. Won't regret ordering this at all.

Looks good. Can we see any pics of him with his regular glasses.

in hand pics from HK:
WrJ2k.jpg
zDx2N.jpg
v0KKD.jpg

It looks like they did the eyes on this one better than usual.

looks great glad i pre ordered.

Does his shotgun actually pump? He looks incredible btw.

Hahaha nice. I know I'm going to regret not Pre-ordering. The only way I could afford all of the figures I want from TDKR would be to sell off my entire sideshow star wars collection :|

Hahaha nice. I know I'm going to regret not Pre-ordering. The only way I could afford all of the figures I want from TDKR would be to sell off my entire sideshow star wars collection :|

a year from this will skyrocket in value people will pay $100 just for the Gordon head .

So what you're saying is that I should sell the star wars figs...arent you? lol

So what you're saying is that I should sell the star wars figs...arent you? lol

no it comes down to how big of a fan you are if you love the star wars figure keep them if not get rid of them .

At times I was actually displeased with the level of detail on my star wars figs. I'm probably going to sell them I had Ex Windu, Ex Qui-Gon, all Ex versions of Obi but episode 2, a PF Ex Obi, Sands Squadleader, Piett, EX Palps, Ex Han Solo Smuggler, and a medi Vader. I feel HT will make their own Obi-Wan anyway, so I can safely part with all but the General Kenobi figure I think. The Batman figs are just so cool.

Last edited:

At times I was actually displeased with the level of detail on my star wars figs. I'm probably going to sell them I had Ex Windu, Ex Qui-Gon, all Ex versions of Obi but episode 2, a PF Ex Obi, Sands Squadleader, Piett, EX Palps, and a medi Vader. I feel HT will make their own Obi-Wan anyway, so I can safely part with all but the General Kenobi figure I think. The Batman figs are just so cool.

very true and this was the last nolan bat movie so this is it for collectibles .

Stunning. Can't wait to own it.:lecture

Then again...that would explain why they went so Gung Ho with all of the figures and vehicles for the movie all in one shot.

Back