Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pic

I just read the DKR article in Entertainment Weekly (I hightly recomend doing so), & I'm more convinced that this is it for Nolan. The Marketing for all thing & lic DK are gonna be crazy in the coming months. So yeah....i'd lay my manhood on a chopping block that trench Gordon is in the works.

Yo I can't wait to see this ending that even the actors seem to be busting at the gut to talk about.

No matter how certain you are, please don't lay your manhood on a chopping block. I can't see anything being worth that kind of a risk.

Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pic

No matter how certain you are, please don't lay your manhood on a chopping block. I can't see anything being worth that kind of a risk.
Bruce_laughing.gif

An eBay seller from Hong Kong is selling this and in his ad he says this is being released on July 27 at the HK Toys Fair.

Take it with a grain of salt but I thought I'd post that here.

^^^ $300 - 500 whereas one could wait for SS. Impatient people buying at those prices.

Wha? That's bollox. youd have to be insane . Just buy a normal one and BBQ it.. Done..

An eBay seller from Hong Kong is selling this and in his ad he says this is being released on July 27 at the HK Toys Fair.

Take it with a grain of salt but I thought I'd post that here.

That date is accurate. I gather it's ready to ship from retailers but the price has not been fixed yet. Plus the HK toy fair is the launch pad for this, so nobody is letting it go. Loads of sites here are pushing it and using the end of July as the release date.

Yup. Anybody remember crap like this? :lol

batmanscarecrow.png

At the rate my DX-02 is deteriorating I should have a Demon Bats in about 6 months. :lol

I was a bit worried about that myself. I have a 007 Action Man in a wet suit (Thunderball). The red jacket is so perished now, it could be described as a Demon 007. I do hope the Batsuits don't go the same way.

I just feel like it would be really easy to dress the SWAT version in a trench coat but going the other way around wouldn't be possible. It still depends on price for me. Under 200 and it's a total buy, over and I'll wait and see.

i agree, i love the sculpt and think i could piece together a 'regular' outfit for him.......but what if they release a regular version down the road with a batsignal?:dunno

i dont want to risk them not doing that, but it seems like it could be a possibilty.....right?

i agree, i love the sculpt and think i could piece together a 'regular' outfit for him.......but what if they release a regular version down the road with a batsignal?:dunno

i dont want to risk them not doing that, but it seems like it could be a possibilty.....right?

That's Hot Toys' marketing strategy. The uncertainty if there will be another so buy this one while you can. I have no doubt we will get a "Comissioner" Gordon once this one sells out. It is inevitable and they'd be stupid not to milk it.

Hot toys has plans. Gordon's got plans. You know, they're schemers. Schemers trying to control our little worlds. Its all part of the plan

Hot toys has plans. Gordon's got plans. You know, they're schemers. Schemers trying to control our little worlds. Its all part of the plan

As for the television's so-called plan? Batman has no jurisdiction. He'll find him, and make him squeal. I know the squealers when I see them and...

Back