Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pic

There's going to be a suited version of Gordon, right? I'm only guessing because this one is called "swat version" which implies that there will be at least one more release in "regular" clothes, right? Might hold out for that one.

Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pic

There's going to be a suited version of Gordon, right? I'm only guessing because this one is called "swat version" which implies that there will be at least one more release in "regular" clothes, right? Might hold out for that one.
That's what we call a "known unknown" because we know that we don't know.

That's not how it works bud. The "__________ Version" is just naming the figure. Doesnt imply that there'll be another. But things could happen...

That's not how it works bud. The "__________ Version" is just naming the figure. Doesnt imply that there'll be another. But things could happen...

Exactly, it will be way into next year if we even see another Gordon at all ( I doubt it ) . There's no way they'll prioritise another Gordon when they've got so much else to manage...

Plus they are striking while the iron is hot and the new movie coming out. There might not be a high demand for a suited Gorden if there isnt a new movie to support it. I say buy this one to be safe.

I think most are pleasantly shocked that ONE Gordon is being made. Based on all thats been made this year, and what will be on the horizon for next year, I'd be 100 times more shocked if they made a second Gordon. I actually hope they don't. One Gordon is enough for me!

I think most are pleasantly shocked that ONE Gordon is being made. Based on all thats been made this year, and what will be on the horizon for next year, I'd be 100 times more shocked if they made a second Gordon. I actually hope they don't. One Gordon is enough for me!

:goodpost::exactly:

I just want Comissioner Gordon.

Yes there will be a DX version and a 2.0 version.

their will be another Gordon hot toys is going to milk this license .

their will be another Gordon hot toys is going to milk this license .

Young Gordon ft. Thomas Wayne jacket
Casual Gordon ft. Porch dio for Batman to sit on
Trenchcoat Gordon
Face-off Gordon ft. Snivelling family
Hospital bed Gordon ft. Hospital food

Go on Hot Toys, you know you want to...

there will be another gordon if there is a high demand for this one..

there will be another gordon if there is a high demand for this one..

That's what I'm thinking. My guess is, this is the only Gordon they're planning. (That's why they went with what they probably think is the more marketable "cool", action-oriented SWAT version.) But if this sells really well, they might see that other versions might sell, too, and change those plans.

Hopefully.

Last edited:

FAIL Gordon with BBQ Rachel corpse

I really want to pre-order this figure but I know the chances of another Gordon is highly possible. Damn you HOT TOYS!!

tough choice, get this or wait to see what's around the corner! Overcoat Jim Gordon me thinks!

tough choice, get this or wait to see what's around the corner! Overcoat Jim Gordon me thinks!

get this for now if the trench coat one comes just sell the swat figure.

Back