Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pic

Enough, from the clown!!!

Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pic

What's with the comma? there is no comma in that, sentence.

Hah!! I knew it was Driving Miss Daisy all along.

You guys are hilarious, I had to show my girlfriend this thread just so she understands why I spend so much time readying these boards. Keep it up :)

Nope no comma. Not even in the shooting script. Just an italicized "Enough".

I'm right.

It's a weird sentence to have a comma in anyways.

Hot Toys thinks it can just steal from us and walk away?
20085211951922458-1.jpg

OK, I'll come back when you all start to take this thread a liiiiittle more seriouslyyy.

Here's my card (SSC $15 gift card that's HT ineligible)

OK, I'll come back when you all start to take this thread a liiiiittle more seriouslyyy.

why-so-serious.jpeg

Here's my card (SSC $15 gift card that's HT ineligible)

We need a tutorial on how and when to use the SSC coupons, the same with the reward points, I used my $14 rewards points on the 89 Batmobile... that was a stupid idea, but I had not idea you actually don't get any reward points on the current buy if you use your reward points :monkey2

I had not idea you actually don't get any reward points on the current buy if you use your reward points :monkey2

................................................................................................

Back