Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pic

If it really is a true toyshow exclusive then more than likely indicates another more general gordon release in the works.

Surely true, we already had rumors discussing about a set with a licensed bat signal :yess:

But I really like this S.W.A.T. outfit.

Last edited:
Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pic

I wouldn't panic Sideshow will get this in they pulled the same line last year saying they didn't know anything about shadow and bats .

We just had to wait longer for the release Batman didn't even ship till October I remember as my wife was in labour

I wouldn't panic Sideshow will get this in they pulled the same line last year saying they didn't know anything about shadow and bats .

We just had to wait longer for the release Batman didn't even ship till October I remember as my wife was in labour

That would be better! :hi5:No money for the scalpers but where the hell did they get their release date from??

That Gordon head sculpt is simply unbelievable. Insanely good. The only excuse you can have for not seeing Oldman in there is using bath salts.

That would be better! :hi5:No money for the scalpers but where the hell did they get their release date from??

Same place as budget figures come from - I'd show you but we'd need a proctologist and a flashlight.

Same place as budget figures come from - I'd show you but we'd need a proctologist and a flashlight.

So you think they got that information out of a HT employees a**??
That wouldn't be worth it for me, not even with a flashlight :rotfl

I think it's hilarious that people in this thread complaining about this figure's accuracy has countless times refer to him as "Gordan"... ridiculous.

M.

I think it's hilarious that people in this thread complaining about this figure's accuracy has countless times refer to him as "Gordan"... ridiculous.

M.

Easy mistake, the 'a' key is so close to the......wait...

:lol You guys panic way too easily.

-Ebay scalpers know the "release date" because that is when the convention these will be first available starts. Nothing more.

-Sideshow WILL get him.

-Hot Toys said so themselves in their press release for them.

-Sideshow WILL get him. We just don't know WHEN yet. But he is coming!

The way I look at it is this:

We can't do anything about this until we get more information from HT or SSC.

I will wait patiently until that info is released.

If I'm lucky enough to score one off of SSC, then so be it.

Patience people.

Re: Hot Toys 1/6 LT.Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version- specs and pics

Iminime's is good, but this makes it look like Ned Flanders.

OMG still LMAO!!! And I couldn't agree with you more. I can't wait to get this figure!

It's Gordon, that's all I care about, yes!!! Thank you Hot Toys.

M.

Really, typo nitpicks? Whatever.

This Gardon figure clearly has many flaws!

(...)
Sideshow WILL get him. We just don't know WHEN yet. But he is coming!

Looking at this I'm not that sure:

535016_10150967790397825_1192543374_n.jpg

2 times "VIP"??

But lets all do some interpretation homework:

Announcement at Hot Toys on FB...

I don't get this:

"For exclusive items in the U.S. other than the Captain America Collectible Figure, please stay tuned with Sideshow Collectibles’ website https://www.sideshowtoy.com for details later on."

The CAP figure is available at Sideshow's since some days so what do they mean? :dunno

:lol at all the worrying

True. The days of waiting buy the computer for the po to appear then praying the site doesn't crash so you get the figure are looong gone.

These will be available after po as the addition size will be plentiful. Perhaps smaller than a standard release but more than enough.

:lol at all the worrying

Remember when people were freaking out over getting the Scarecrow/Demon Bats set? Ebay sellers are still trying to shift all the ones they made!

Back