Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pic

I just spoke with Jeff Dean at Sideshow and he said they're definitely getting it, just not sure when. He said just keep an eye out.
chuck-norris-approved.gif

Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pic

I'm excited for this figure. The headsculpt leaves a bit to be desired but I'm sure it's one of those things that's better in person and not quite so "oily" looking. The outfit is well done...I love that little zip tie they all wear.

Oddly enough I am more excited about this figure than many others. Perhaps it was one I nixed ever being made now the reality is pretty cool.

Some how I totally missed this. Looks really great, and I'll be waiting for this one.

My first post....I can't wait for this figure to arrive

I really can't see how this SHOULD be more than $200 but then again I see a trend with HT lately. I'm hoping it peaks at $220.

Have to remember that this is a

"exclusive".

Looks like they gave him the generic TT hands. :(

Too bad, seems that HT has been getting away from that finally.

What's wrong with those hands?

He does come with other bare hands too though

$459 .. for gordon .. this is just .. ridiculous.. !! I really hope ssc get its for pre -order..for less..

THEY WILL.

Now calm the hell down you people :lol

Remember last summer when that bloke gave in and ordered the TF batman off ebay for twice as much as SSC had it up for a couple days later?

:lol Classic mindless consumerism.

God, I hope this isn't $250. :monkey4

Looks like they gave him the generic TT hands. :(

Too bad, seems that HT has been getting away from that finally.

What's wrong with those hands?

He does come with other bare hands too though

Don't forget he also comes with:

- One (1) left palm for putting on waist

But that's not all! He also comes with:

- One (1) right palm for shaking hand

Which is great news for everybody who wants to set up a Gary-Oldman-makes-the-rounds-at-a-cocktail-party display.

:lol

Back