Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pic

If they can give Gordon a "shaking hands" hand, they need to include a reloading hand for their DX T-800 like EB did with their 1/4 version

Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pic

THANK GOD they included a "right palm for shaking hand". Because that would've been a deal breaker.

Hot Toys is going to make Mayor Garcia! :rock

It's no big issue. Just shorten the neck and he'll look perfect!

MP6Gs.jpg

Reminds me of that game in the 80's. Keep adding all the elements to the face until they spring off.

I wonder if there isn't a standard Gordon coming. While the name plaque might suggest it, HT has said they don't like doing guys in suits, they find it boring and with the fact that his hair isn't messy and a pair of his standard glasses I'm wondering if HT is giving the option of buying this and kit bashing your own instead of them offering it. The base doesn't say "SWAT version" it just says "Lt. Jim Gordon"...

A 'standard' suit and coat version would be a good figure to release with the Batsignal...

1/6 The Batsignal (with Commissioner Gordon). :monkey5

I can't see Hot Toys not making a Batsignal.

I can't believe people are already asking for Bane specs + pics. I'd love to see him as much as the next guy, but I'm pretty sure HT just broke a record by showing specs + pics for two figures from the same franchise in a weekend (plus one from a different license), and we'll probably be seeing even more from SDCC...crazy how short those attention spans are...:lol

Bane is no doubt going up this Friday. :rock

Bane is no doubt going up this Friday. :rock

Good God, it's a great time to be a Batman fan...I don't even think The Avengers reveals went this quick.

Gordon is a character they haven't done yet and the original Two-Face wasn't really a popular release.

Gordon is a character I've been waiting for so I'm glad they did him instead of a redo. But if they're planning to release a TDKR Gordon, I'm going to wish they remade Two-Face. :monkey4

I really don't expect them to remake Two-Face, though. Unless we can show them that there is demand for a new one?

DX Two-Face with PERS, gun, accurate sized coin, burnt suit (with accurate burn marks/placement) tailored by Kato ;), and base sculpted to look like dirty floorboards with the TDK logo burned into it. :drool

I think a lot of fans would buy that.

Sculpt looks pretty damn good to me, although I'm going to roll the dice and wait for a proper trench coat Gordon. I feel like it's a fait accompli.

That was my first impules as well, but I just can't resist. I know how you feel about flipping but, worst case scenario, if they make another one or I decide I don't want this one anymore I can sell it after getting plenty of pose and display time. :)

It's no big issue. Just shorten the neck and he'll look perfect!

MP6Gs.jpg

:rotfl

I can't see Hot Toys not making a Batsignal.

They haven't yet :dunno It would seem more logical than say the Bat IMO. But I've said it before, Hot Toys isn't looking for anything logical. They can be bought, scalped, or traded. Sometimes they just want to watch the boards burn.

They haven't yet :dunno It would seem more logical than say the Bat IMO. But I've said it before, Hot Toys isn't looking for anything logical. They can be bought, scalped, or traded. Sometimes they just want to watch the boards burn.

True... yet. Who knows what they have in the works. It had to have crossed their minds and I'm sure they've seen the customs. It would definitely be a hit.

For what it's worth I've asked Mark OSR on FB to put the question to HT the next time he interviews them

Not specifically about the bat signal but general 1/6 dios for the Nolan batman stuff which includes stuff like the armouries (all three films) and Bat computer etc

For what it's worth I've asked Mark OSR on FB to put the question to HT the next time he interviews them

Not specifically about the bat signal but general 1/6 dios for the Nolan batman stuff which includes stuff like the armouries (all three films) and Bat computer etc

See if he could forward them our issues with the cowl, bat, and kevlar connectors...and socks.

"People are complaining about the headsculpt, Alfred. What would you have me do?"

"Endure Master Wayne. Endure"

I'm not an anti-complainer complainer as this would suggest^, I just can't not do a movie referance once I think of it.

Hot Toys is going to make Mayor Garcia! :rock

Man, if you think people complained about DX Indy's "eyeliner" I can't image the meltdown with accurate eyes for that guy. :lol:lol:lol

Back