Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pic

For what it's worth I've asked Mark OSR on FB to put the question to HT the next time he interviews them

Not specifically about the bat signal but general 1/6 dios for the Nolan batman stuff which includes stuff like the armouries (all three films) and Bat computer etc

I for one would love 1/6 scale replicas of Gotham and Hong Kong.

Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pic

WOW (not Wendy O Williams)

I'm so posing him with both glasses and goggles on at the same time.

Re: Hot toys toy fair exclusive Jim Gordon

adam-lambert-for-your-entertainment.jpg

Odd there are no pics of him wearing the helmet. . .

That's because it would show the one missing piece to his SWAT gear.....THE FACE MASK!! Soon as goggles & helmet are put on the missing face mask becomes an elephant in the room.

That's because it would show the one missing piece to his SWAT gear.....THE FACE MASK!! Soon as goggles & helmet are put on the missing face mask becomes an elephant in the room.

Always Right! :lol

In the recent ebaY "offers" it says

Released on 27 July 2012

?? As sideshow didn't seam to know about this figure by now, couldn't it be very probable that this figure will be very limited and can only be ordered at a toy fair?

Hope not. :pray:

On HT FB page its says to check sideshows website for info about the exclusives

indeed, now time to ask ss

angelo07stang did this yesterday:

Sideshow might not even get this me: Hi will sideshow be selling the hot toys comissioner gorden toyfair exclusive.
Just a moment...
Sideshow Elisse: Hello!
I am not sure if this piece will be part of Sideshow Collectibles. We have not received any information in regards to it.

^

Oh man, that would suck big time! I really don't want to pay the outrageous prices oon Ebay from scalpers. :mad:

WOW! Very unexpected, but what a great head! Nifty!

^

Oh man, that would suck big time! I really don't want to pay the outrageous prices oon Ebay from scalpers. :mad:

I'm still not sure if it will not be offered at sideshow in the end, as the figure was released yesterday very surprisingly. But still it's strange that sideshow didn't know about it.

But it's making me nervous that the ebaY scalpters seam to know this concrete release date. :gah:

But still: I would rather pass this figure than to give one cent to the scalpters :thwak <- scalpter

If it really is a true toyshow exclusive then more than likely indicates another more general gordon release in the works.

This is a perfect example of why fixed eyes are better than PERS!

Back