Hot Toys : The Crow ( Brandon Lee ) Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you shells for the reference pics buddy, I really appreciate it. :hi5:

I ordered the long foot pegs for him this afternoon via eBay, TF pic swayed it for me.

Well done on the neck mod TF, the hair looks better there my friend.

Thanks, dude! I have two Crows right now, the modded one and a not a damn thing done to it one. I basically wanted one to tool around with and one to keep as is. Despite it's flaws, I love this figure.

Thanks, dude! I have two Crows right now, the modded one and a not a damn thing done to it one. I basically wanted one to tool around with and one to keep as is. Despite it's flaws, I love this figure.

No problem.

Yeah I agree for all his flaws he is still great to have in the collection and with the long foot pegs that will solve one of my main problems with him (the other is the hair should have been a tad bit longer). I just have to wait for the long foot pegs to arrive now.

another way is to take the neck peg off put some blutack in instead,the neck can be pushed in as far as you need.(I did this with the hair just about shoulder length) saves any cutting then.

OK guys, I'm really loving this figure now, despite the flaws with the body and clothing. I just got a preliminary pic from Seb - Elvis1976 who performed a hair mod on the headsculpt and it looks fantastic! The hair still needs to dry and Seb needs to futz with the hair once dried but I'm loving what I see. What do you guys think?

I have removed the wires from the coat, put long feet pegs on him, given him a shotgon and once I complete him with this revised headsculpt it will look incredible.

Attachments

• IMG_0126_zpsfb097279.jpg
    IMG_0126_zpsfb097279.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 477
ask him to add some brown to it.brandons hair was dark brown not black(common fault on the crow figures)

Yea, the look I asked him to go with was the the slightly wet look so that's why he went darker. I wanted to stay away from the stock look of wet, straight hair but not the full dry, possibly puffy look you can get sometimes from the hair. I was worried dry hair might look more dollish if dry. I know that's funny considering what we do in this hobby and I'm sure many of you have had your collection classified as "dolls" by wifes, kids, friends, etc... They do it just to annoy me, only other collectors understand this hobby - lol.

OK guys, I'm really loving this figure now, despite the flaws with the body and clothing. I just got a preliminary pic from Seb - Elvis1976 who performed a hair mod on the headsculpt and it looks fantastic! The hair still needs to dry and Seb needs to futz with the hair once dried but I'm loving what I see. What do you guys think?

I have removed the wires from the coat, put long feet pegs on him, given him a shotgon and once I complete him with this revised headsculpt it will look incredible.

Looks cool, man. Keep us posted.

Back