Hot Toys : The Crow ( Brandon Lee ) Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I modified the stock body. I also shortened the forearm length as they were very long. The Bruce Lee body is too small and short, unfortunately. You would need to use the Bruce Lee upper torso and the Hot Toys waist and legs. To remove the shirt, just use a hair dryer and pry the shirt from the inside of the tape wraps.

Did my own sculpt which I will release sometime next year.

Instagram @yondu.toys
Great job 👏🏼

The Bruce Lee body might seem small but I remember someone did it way back when the figure was released and it looked pretty good. Probably just need some ankle extensions to make him taller or completely swap the legs from another body which would be easy enough I think. Then modify the arms to accept the HT ones. It’s possible as I actually used the Hot Toys Joe Colton body when I did the body swap for my figure. But again, I just didn’t feel it was worth it in the end.

Also, wonderful job on the pants! I use Angelus paints all the time but never thought of using the aliquoted+Angelus neutral sealer. I will have to give that a try on my Hot Toys Winter Soldier figure. It’ll save me from having to send it off to get a real leather one made. I might need to Pm you for some tips when I try it out if you don’t mind.

Custom clothes by me

20210417_195011.jpg

So it would seem that I have goofed.

Purchased SSC Eric Draven, with the intention of later replacing the head with the one from HT.

Today, the HT sculpt arrived, and as you can see, my lack of attention to the neck situation has left me in a pickle.

What are my best options for getting the HT head on the SSC body? Halp!

Attachments

• crow_ss_ht.jpg
    crow_ss_ht.jpg
    878.4 KB · Views: 0

Purchased SSC Eric Draven, with the intention of later replacing the head with the one from HT.

Today, the HT sculpt arrived, and as you can see, my lack of attention to the neck situation has left me in a pickle.

Time to get a new body. You need a neckless body.

Either get a neckless body or go through the trouble or removing the neck on the HT head

Anyone got any advice. Someone is selling the shirt to this on eBay. They’ve cut it away from the body. Would the shirt if I purchased it be able to tuck under the existing black wrist wraps on my figure to make it appear seamless as it originally would appear?

Anyone got any advice. Someone is selling the shirt to this on eBay. They’ve cut it away from the body. Would the shirt if I purchased it be able to tuck under the existing black wrist wraps on my figure to make it appear seamless as it originally would appear?
The wrist wraps for the SS figure are part of the shirt. Are you asking about using the SS shirt for the HT figure? How were the wrist wraps done for the HT figure?

The wrist wraps for the SS figure are part of the shirt. Are you asking about using the SS shirt for the HT figure? How were the wrist wraps done for the HT figure?
It’s the hot toys figure, hot toys shirt. Apparently the seller got it off with scissors. I’ve ripped mine and would like it replaced so was hoping with this I could replace but just want to be able to make it seamless so should it just tuck into the wrist wraps?

Attachments

• IMG_6394.png
    IMG_6394.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 0
I picked up the SS version this summer on the mix and match sell , would love the find some affordable real leather replicants before it ever gets a chance to fall apart .

Back