Hot Toys : The Crow ( Brandon Lee ) Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IDK I only used the medium pegs, I have a felling the long pegs will make the figs legs look too long. :dunno

I see.

TurdFerguson also mentioned that so I will get the medium ones.

That link you gave me shells is definitely the medium sized pegs?

I see.

TurdFerguson also mentioned that so I will get the medium ones.

That link you gave me shells is definitely the medium sized pegs?

I think so, they look the same size as those I used for the Crow. I ordered a couple of pairs the other week. So you could hold out until I get them, then I will be able to tell you for sure.

I think so, they look the same size as those I used for the Crow. I ordered a couple of pairs the other week. So you could hold out until I get them, then I will be able to tell you for sure.

I will do that buddy better safe than sorry.

Keep me posted, thanks.

I have long pegs on mine.and I think it gives the figure the long slender look of Brandon far better.and to me give the legs a better proportion in relation to the torso .
that's just my preference though.

Re: Hot Toys The Crow petition

Since I'm not getting a Bruce figure I decided to pick this up to put with Brandon.
usy8y4eq.jpg

Still working on a display to put it all together

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No offense, just a question out of couriosity: Why do people always feel the need to display Brandon and Bruce Lee together? I see that they are father and son, however they are two complete different actors from two different movie styles in two different decades... However who else should be displayed with Bruce Lee? :lol

Re: Hot Toys The Crow petition

Lol exactly , it's the father and son connection. Pretty easy to understand why.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It looks good without the jacket on but with the extenders and the jacket, it kind of makes the legs look too long. I think the culprits are the hands, they're a little too big IMO.

Hey TF.

I was wondering if you had a pic with the Crow on the long ankle pegs with his jacket on buddy?

Thanks.

Cheers for that.

I think he looks good and the height really gives him that long slender look just like in the movie but I can see were you are coming from with his hands being a bit of an eye-sore. Shells has him on medium pegs but I think the longer pegs may just be that tad bit better for him.

Thanks, man! I originally didn't like the long peg/jacket look but I'm beginning to really like it. He does look somewhat squatty with the original pegs.

Thanks, man! I originally didn't like the long peg/jacket look but I'm beginning to really like it. He does look somewhat squatty with the original pegs.

No problem.

There are problems with this figure but he is far to short and modding him with the longer pegs works like a charm a your picture shows.

Back