Hot Toys : The Crow ( Brandon Lee ) Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally got this chap and I love it!

unnamed (3).jpg

unnamed (2).jpg

Re: Hot Toys The Crow petition

Picked this figure up this week at a pretty good deal. I really like it. Needs some major futzing with the coat but out of the box I think he looks good standing on my desk. But the coat does need some futzing and I still working on getting it to lay right. I didn't have any loose joint issues with mine either. Accessories do feel light and I may need to raid at least one samurai figure for his katana.

Last edited:
So my long foot pegs arrived over the weekend and I have now put them on my Crow figure and the extra height really does wonders for this figure. :yess:

One word of caution though both pegs went in easily enough but one did make a very small crack above the ball joint, nothing major but just a warning.

Some quick pics with the Crow on the long foot pegs -

RiTChD6l.jpg

DmDKbWCl.jpg

WAwzcPCl.jpg

I love this figure. Have been a huge fan since I first saw the movie back in 94. Would love if they made Top Dollar as a companion figure.

checking around HLJ.com. and they have some clearance sale going on..

they have Hot Toys The Crow for sale. $144.15 (30% discount)
here is the link. if some is interested.

THE CROW

Update that I probably didn't need to post but whatever. I've mentioned it in the past but the scar on his face/nose gets over looks pretty frequently. I realized a while ago that I forgot to do it. So I finally did it now. The end.

e444bcd9-6d42-4eb6-a7d6-64f0e059f751_zpsb517d3a8.png

Back