Hot Toys : The Crow ( Brandon Lee ) Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A couple of collectible shops are having an extended Post-Toy Con sale, and I got myself this figure for only $115 MISB. I felt like I bought an HT figure for the price of an Art Figure, and that makes me really happy with my purchase :)

Finally had some time to take some shots of this figure :)

1610744_10152206334451592_1592310241236878715_n.jpg

10527641_10152206334471592_5134660701982564136_n.jpg

No problem pal. :hi5:

Sure HT may have rushed him out and did him a bit of an injustice but he is still a great looking figure.

No problem pal. :hi5:

Sure HT may have rushed him out and did him a bit of an injustice but he is still a great looking figure.

True that. After unboxing him I thought there are some things HT could have done better on the figure, but I think it still is the best 1/6 representation of the character in the market to date, and perhaps for a long time :)

Just got my EX yesterday, and I absolutely love it, but the torso has so much give that he's in a constant "slouch" and won't hold a pose that isn't hunched over. I've tried contacting Sideshow to see what my options are but haven't gotten a response yet. I've been scrolling through pages and pages seeing if this has been a common occurrence but haven't found anything yet. Anyone have this issue, and if so what was the resolution?

Great pics man and I absolutely love the first one. Very nice :clap

Thanks bud! :)

Just got my EX yesterday, and I absolutely love it, but the torso has so much give that he's in a constant "slouch" and won't hold a pose that isn't hunched over. I've tried contacting Sideshow to see what my options are but haven't gotten a response yet. I've been scrolling through pages and pages seeing if this has been a common occurrence but haven't found anything yet. Anyone have this issue, and if so what was the resolution?

Congrats for getting him man! My Eric Draven's joints are okay, save for its right elbow being 1-point instead of 2 as the lower elbow joint got caught by the glue they used for the forearm, but that's no biggie. Torso/midrib joint is fine.

Have you tried disrobing him to see if maybe there are cracks on the torso?

True that. After unboxing him I thought there are some things HT could have done better on the figure, but I think it still is the best 1/6 representation of the character in the market to date, and perhaps for a long time :)

:exactly:

They make have cut corners on him but at least they gave us one. :lol

Another figure i'm thinking of picking up using the new Coupon Code on. Such decisions.

Very excited to finally get this in. Been a on and off debate but the decision has been made and it was the right one.

A couple of collectible shops are having an extended Post-Toy Con sale, and I got myself this figure for only $115 MISB. I felt like I bought an HT figure for the price of an Art Figure, and that makes me really happy with my purchase :)

That's a really good price, congrats on the purchase your going to love this figure.

Some great pics floating around on the last few pages. I really have to crack the seal and give this guy some air already. He's been sitting he MISB for months :lol

Back