Hot Toys: The Avengers: Mark VI Limited Edition Collectible Figurine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@#!*% , Fedex shipped it to my place, but no one's home right now.
Will pick it up in the evening. Can't wait; my first Hot Toys. :D

This will be my first Hot Toys item too. I've been checking every corner of the Internet the last few week since seeing the Avengers trying to decide what version of Iron Man and what version of Captain America to get(Thor, while two versions will be out there the second one is clearly far superier IMO), and the benefit of the price on this puppy with the ability to get the extras off eBay later on really sold me.

And who knows...if the Mark VII works out to be that much better I may just go for that even if I do get converted to an order on this one.

I got on waitlist but just paid cc bill today maybe hoping keeping fingers crossed for this one..........

Look what just got here
:)

7jBaP.jpg

Last edited:
I will be looking Tony's head in the opened helmet because I think I like that more than the head by itself.

I'm with you on the extras/open helmet. Hoping to snag him some spare goodies here or eBay. But there's one advantage to the head alone for photos ;) "Alas, poor Jarvis... I knew him well" ;) If you were feeling really nerdy, you could theoretically pull a mold from the helmet and make your own crushed version a la IM1, too...

ANDROID4 where the heck did you get those display boxes? Did you build them? They look super awesome.

Just got my delivery

This is my first HT figure, and my first order from Sideshow.

I paid 10.35 in gst and 10.00 for R.O.D fee, I hate how these stupid companies charge you these extra fees, they waive brokerage and just tack some other charge in it's place instead.

Here's pics of the packaging for people who haven't ordered from SideShow before:

Last edited:
So Tony Stark went ahead and fixed up/refabricated the Mark VI after all its battle damage instead of making a new suit between IM2 and Avengers? just asking.

What a cute little IM plushie. Congrats to all who were able to get this, now let's see some posed pix.

He probably just ordered it along with his Mk.VI

Compare the packing box with ANDROID4's earlier up...

I think ANDROID4 just took a pic of the outer packaging for Mark VI, mine also had that separate cardboard box just for the Mark VI figure, but they put everything into a bigger shipping box.

I doubt they would ever ship a figure using that tight cardboard box, no buffer zone, the figure would absorb all the impacts the box takes.

I think ANDROID4 just took a pic of the outer packaging for Mark VI, mine also had that separate cardboard box just for the Mark VI figure, but they put everything into a bigger shipping box.

I doubt they would ever ship a figure using that tight cardboard box, no buffer zone, the figure would absorb all the impacts the box takes.

nope just that box for me.

Just got my delivery

This is my first HT figure, and my first order from Sideshow.

I paid 10.35 in gst and 10.00 for R.O.D fee, I hate how these stupid companies charge you these extra fees, they waive brokerage and just tack some other charge in it's place instead.

Here's pics of the packaging for people who haven't ordered from SideShow before:

Does this have an mms171 on it? I've been curious if that is the official number

Back