Hot Toys: The Avengers: Mark VI Limited Edition Collectible Figurine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is why they had you sign up for this seperately. We knew about him all day yesterday because of that. Plus you can log into the newsletter before it is sent to your email. He was up a good 30+ hours before selling out.

You could just scan the site. That is how I find out.

As of now I have exactly 0 HT Iron Men.

As of next Friday, I will have 3.

I would like to use this Stark head to make a Tony figure, using the Mk II exclusive arm-interface. Any specific clothes and body recommended?

Ok, just got mine a few hours ago, just got home to crack the guy open.

For my first Hot Toys, I'm seriously impressed. Detailing is nice and crisp, and I haven't seen any issues with paint on mine, nor with the lights. Gonna have to either clear out some room in my current Detolfs, or just outright buy a couple of new ones. :D

I must've missed more recent news about the stand (didn't really pay attention to the news for this release since I didn't think I'd ever be able to buy one), but I didn't realize they switched the original prototype hexagonal-huge-A Avengers stand with the "standard" Ironman ones, but just with the Avengers logo on it instead. No biggie, I'm gonna try to get myself another of the semi-Hall-of-Armors stand that came with the Mk.II AU and Mk.V.

As of now I have exactly 0 HT Iron Men.

As of next Friday, I will have 3.
I'm almost in the same boat. Just got my Mk.VI this evening, and by next week, I'll have Mk.II AU and Mk.V as well. :D

Ok, just got mine a few hours ago, just got home to crack the guy open.

For my first Hot Toys, I'm seriously impressed. Detailing is nice and crisp, and I haven't seen any issues with paint on mine, nor with the lights. Gonna have to either clear out some room in my current Detolfs, or just outright buy a couple of new ones. :D

I must've missed more recent news about the stand (didn't really pay attention to the news for this release since I didn't think I'd ever be able to buy one), but I didn't realize they switched the original prototype hexagonal-huge-A Avengers stand with the "standard" Ironman ones, but just with the Avengers logo on it instead. No biggie, I'm gonna try to get myself another of the semi-Hall-of-Armors stand that came with the Mk.II AU and Mk.V.

I'm almost in the same boat. Just got my Mk.VI this evening, and by next week, I'll have Mk.II AU and Mk.V as well. :D

Me too. Got some bonus money from work, and recently paid off most of my credit card debt, which freed up more cash. I just hope that my HT preorders keep getting delayed, or I am gonna get slammed hard at the end of the year.

Ouch. Kind of messes the paint around it too. But it is pretty tiny should you get stuck with it.

That stinks BM, now I'm paranoid. Those issues aside how is he?

That sux BM. Looks like there might have been some dust when it was painted. Hope they make good because that has the potential to eventually peel.

Yeah, it does suck. Hopefully Sideshow will come through. I'm one of the first to get him, so there probably isn't many if any in front of me for replacements. I just hope there ARE replacement pieces available. The one time Sideshow's customer service failed me was with another limited piece, the Patient Zero PF Ex. That one still hurts since I got punished for no fault of mine. It was keep a damaged piece or have no piece at all. :(

And yeah, the flaws are small, but as you've mentioned they could get worse over time. Its one thing to have battle damage and its another to have age damage :lol

more PICS!!!

Here's my Mark VI :peace

DSC_0446.jpg

I doubt they would ever ship a figure using that tight cardboard box, no buffer zone, the figure would absorb all the impacts the box takes.

Unfortunately, that IS how they ship and you're right, it sucks. Unless you order something else and they ship at the same time, you have to pay a $10 pack out fee for the larger box and some paper. I just have a note on my account to pack out everything. Doubles the shipping but I'm guaranteed it arrives in a mint box and I'm really OCD about that. I really feel this is bs for what they are selling. I stick with them though as their customer support is unmatched in my experience. In the rare event it still arrives damaged, a phone call later and you have a new box at no charge. Happened to me on the first Cap. (They forgot the pack out and it was all jammed up. Those boxes don't handle the ups abuse at all.)

Last edited:
They could have snared so many people with this figure if they had the attachments that could give the look he showed when he arrived to help CA with Loki.

Easy pass for me even now he's readily available through SS. Would much rather pick up a second Mark IV with the Gantry :yess:

Unfortunately, that IS how they ship and you're right, it sucks. Unless you order something else and they ship at the same time, you have to pay a $10 pack out fee for the larger box and some paper. I just have a note on my account to pack out everything. Doubles the shipping but I'm guaranteed it arrives in a mint box and I'm really OCD about that. I really feel this is bs for what they are selling. I stick with them though as their customer support is unmatched in my experience. In the rare event it still arrives damaged, a phone call later and you have a new box at no charge. Happened to me on the first Cap. (They forgot the pack out and it was all jammed up. Those boxes don't handle the ups abuse at all.)

Yea I heard about that $10 extra for a pack out but I'll be damned if I pay extra just for a box - SS should just ship it in a box regardless of $10 or not. Sometimes mine comes in a bit dinged but I'm cool w/ it since it's not the box I'm displaying but the toy. Box goes hidden away and toy comes out to play!

Back