Hot Toys: The Avengers: Mark VI Limited Edition Collectible Figurine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks to everyone here, I finally took the plunge and became a Hot Toys superhero collector! I've been ranting about their products for a long time on other forums but always resisted due to the high price tags!

After seeing the Avengers and coming here, I lost the resistance and purchased this the day it came available at SS! No regrets either! I'm sooo looking forward to having my first HT figure! I got my email saying it'll arrive on June 6th. :hi5:

Thanks to all who made me aware of this! I always wanted a cool Iron Man and I didn't want to wait until next year for the Mark VII.

Next up.... Avengers Cpt. America, Thor, Loki, & Nick Fury! :)

Does this have an mms171 on it? I've been curious if that is the official number

yeah, MMS 171 is on the box

Canada,

I had it delivered to work have to wait till i get home to open it up.

oh, that's terrible, you probbaly paid the same amount for shipping as me but they didn't ship with any extra protection. I paid $25

If I buy any other HT figures with them I'll definitely pick something else up to force them to use a bigger box.

Ok Marvel/Avenger experts. I have a question. Are the Mark VI from the Avengers and Mark VI from IM 2 the same??? I mean the actual suit not the HT release.

Ok Marvel/Avenger experts. I have a question. Are the Mark VI from the Avengers and Mark VI from IM 2 the same??? I mean the actual suit not the HT release.

The same. No changes, well besides a back missile launcher.

To lazy to search. Can we put the BD armor from the original VI on this? The reason I am asking is my MK VI had the loose knee issue. Do I want to put the BD on this figure and I'll pose the original flying or something.

Got mine today. Unfortunatley there seems to be some paint issues. A scratch across the base and an actual paint bubble on a leg :(

Hope they kept some for replacements!

Sorry to hear that, BM.

PICS! :gah:

scaled.php

scaled.php

I just hope this being "uber limited" means no replacements available. PZ PF EX burned me that way too.

That sux BM. Looks like there might have been some dust when it was painted. Hope they make good because that has the potential to eventually peel.

Back