Hot Toys: The Avengers: Mark VI Limited Edition Collectible Figurine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys: The Avengers: Mark VI Limited Edition Collectible Figurine

My lcs is offering this for $187
should i get it or wait for Mark VII??

im worried we wont see the VII until next year

Anyone know where I can get one of these?

Anyone know where I can get one of these?

EBay is the only place. Hong Kong got 3000 as a promotion and they are sold out. If not EBay then hope they rerelease this...which they probably will. :lol

EBay is the only place. Hong Kong got 3000 as a promotion and they are sold out. If not EBay then hope they rerelease this...which they probably will. :lol

Where did you hear the 3000 all sold out in Hong Kong? If thats the case, SSC won't be selling this. :dunno

I was able to order this at my Local Shop.. 3rd qtr of this year is the ETA of this item :D

I was able to order this at my Local Shop.. 3rd qtr of this year is the ETA of this item :D

Interesting. That implies it's being solicited to NA. Perhaps Sideshow will offer it after all.

However, it's odd that the ETA is 3rd Qtr when this is actually already out and available in HK.

Yup it's already available in HK, Maybe the shipping of this item is delayed that's why we are getting it here until 3rd qtr..

Guys, relax, they pulled the same bs with he Demon Batman and Scarecrow. They claimed 3000 for Asia release only. Prices were at $600 on ebay. Guess what happened? SS released it as dealers sold them too. Dont over pay and just wait. If you want it you will get it at retail!! Patience.

This is not limited to 3,000 in Asia. See the ad.:dunno This is 3,000 worldwide. The local comic shop ain't getting these. And if they are they are charging lots of $$$:rotfl

hottoysironmanavengers5.jpg

Im starting to get tempted and just pick this up instead of waiting for Mk VII ...decisions decisions

I'm looking to buy an Iron Man Figure, as I have none. And with all these releases im absolutely torn which Mark to get :thud:

My friend is offering to sale me his Mark IV Iron Man at cost price.

And now with this new release of the Mark VI and the upcoming VII I'm really torn on which one to get.:slap

Im looking to get the most Iconic Iron Man figure there is, I plan on buying only one figure as space is very limited :(

What do you guys suggest? I don't know why but I feel really drawn to the Mark IV figure

I say go with the Mark VI. It's the only suit Tony wears in two movies.

My problem with the Mark IV is he's never actually a hero with it. He showboats at the expo in it then gets drunk and fights Rhodey in it. He fights Whiplash with the Mark V and again in the final fight with the Mark VI.

The Mark IV symbolizes a low point for Tony.

Yup, Design wise it reminisce the classic armor of Iron Man.. The Circular Arc reactor :D If we're going to talk about bad ass armor i'll go for the Mark VI it looks like the Extremis armor :D

Damn it, I really wish Sideshow would offer this "special edition" of the Mark VI in Avengers packaging.

:tap

Just got home from seeing the avengers, epic film:clap But I think hot toys missed a great chance to release the mark 6 as a must have regular release instead of this quick rehash special release. They could have gone with the full battle damaged look and added a little blood to the head sculpt, add a cool base and this would have been more interesting. I will wait for the mark 7 as it stands now.

I wonder if this may be a comicom exclusive?

This. USO Cap and DX Joker 2.0!

Thats my guess

maybe this and Cap. Joker 2.0 sounds like a release they want to spread out everywhere.

Back