Hot Toys: The Avengers: Mark VI Limited Edition Collectible Figurine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys: The Avengers: Mark VI Limited Edition Collectible Figurine

If you can't get one of these, I've got the regular Mk.VI with all the battle damaged pieces still sealed in it's unopened box. Just saying. :wave

If you can't get one of these, I've got the regular Mk.VI with all the battle damaged pieces still sealed in it's unopened box. Just saying. :wave

Tempting, pm'd

I already got this on PO'd at my local HT shop :D

Anyone have a idea when sideshow will put those up ?

5f92e3ae-bf3c-ded6.jpg
5f92e3ae-bf4f-4ba7.jpg
5f92e3ae-bf60-f7ed.jpg

Got him today! Great great great figure! I love the paint work, the little marks and scratches are nicely done. The figure feels nice in hand and as you can see the chest cover comes off, but the other areas that came off on the BD figure don't here. I'd say he is my favourite Iron Man to date, but I'm sure I'll end up buying the Mark 7 when it comes out!

Got him today! Great great great figure! I love the paint work, the little marks and scratches are nicely done. The figure feels nice in hand and as you can see the chest cover comes off, but the other areas that came off on the BD figure don't here. I'd say he is my favourite Iron Man to date, but I'm sure I'll end up buying the Mark 7 when it comes out!

Did you own the old Mark VI? Interested in knowing if this new one is a flimsy feeling as the previous version?

I've seen it for as little as $150 on ebay from Asian sellers, but they want $60 in shipping, so the approximate $210 retail price still seems intact.

(I paid $188 with $12 shipping.)

I haven't noticed the Mark V diving significantly below the original list price like Odin, New Goblin and others have.

Primary characters rarely (if ever) do . . . it's the villains or secondary characters that take a while to sell out.

And eventually they do, too.

Back