Hot Toys: The Avengers: Mark VI Limited Edition Collectible Figurine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys: The Avengers: Mark VI Limited Edition Collectible Figurine

Just got home from seeing the avengers, epic film:clap But I think hot toys missed a great chance to release the mark 6 as a must have regular release instead of this quick rehash special release. They could have gone with the full battle damaged look and added a little blood to the head sculpt, add a cool base and this would have been more interesting. I will wait for the mark 7 as it stands now.

uhh just wait- who says there won't be another MK VI release for Avengers?????:panic:

I wonder if this may be a comicom exclusive?

This. USO Cap and DX Joker 2.0!

Thats my guess

I agree with cap and joker... Bit the third will be a pred :lecture

Sorry in advance for not reading the 37 pages but will the Mark VI be released to the general public i.e. I can preorder the figure via Sideshow or BBTS? Or if I want to own a Mark VI should I just go to eBay?

Thanks! I'll hold off then on purchasing one unless it is to good of a deal to pass up (highly doubtful but I can dream)

There's no way they won't release him in the states ins ome way

There's no way they won't release him in the states ins ome way

I hope you are right.

I know most think the Mark VI IM movie promo is a senseless re-release, but I don't have a Mark VI. And I want one without paying $300 for it. I keep seeing that comic shops in Asia have it for sale, ( I think preorder ). There is no way HT/SSC doesn't capitalize on selling this to the rest of the world.

Maybe it will show up on sideshow as a priority preorder this thusday, I missed out on the first mark 6 myself, but I'm not into collecting all the marks anyway. I would rather wait to see how the mark 7 looks personally.

I hope you are right.

I know most think the Mark VI IM movie promo is a senseless re-release, but I don't have a Mark VI. And I want one without paying $300 for it. I keep seeing that comic shops in Asia have it for sale, ( I think preorder ). There is no way HT/SSC doesn't capitalize on selling this to the rest of the world.

Agree, I'd be very surprised if they don't end up offering it. Then again, I'm surprised that they haven't already.

If they don't offer this before previewing an Iron Man Mark VII I would say that the odds of getting it are probably slimmer.

Will all of the other figures ship on Avengers packaging? Thor, Nick, Cap , etc?

Yes. We just don't know if the packaging for this MKVI Special Edition figure is representative of how all of the AVENGERS packaging will be.

If they don't offer this before previewing an Iron Man Mark VII I would say that the odds of getting it are probably slimmer.

Yeah, it looks like this ship has sailed.

Yeah, it looks like this ship has sailed.

I hope you are wrong.

HT/SSC would be crazy not to sell these. they are going for $350-500 on ebay. Capitalizing on that secondary market seemed to be their MO for releases like Mark I 2.0, Joker DX 2.0, and several others.

I still believe HT not done with MK VI yet- I see ANOTHER Avengers release, he is in most of the film and MK VII doesn't arrive till near the climax.

I'd love one with all the added weapons.

Is this the SDCC exclusive???

I bought it two weeks ago for $350 shipped from Hong Kong. As long as they don't do a straight-up rerelease (hello, Tumbler), this will be one the completist go after.

after seeing the movie. id really like to see a more damaged version and int he movie it looks like it has more weapons then the last mark6 figure. maybe for comic con they will announce something with iron man. they have to lol

I bought it two weeks ago for $350 shipped from Hong Kong. As long as they don't do a straight-up rerelease (hello, Tumbler), this will be one the completist go after.

$350? Wow!

Back