Hot Toys: The Avengers: Mark VI Limited Edition Collectible Figurine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys: The Avengers: Mark VI Limited Edition Collectible Figurine

I'm pissed that that Avengers light up stand isn't standard on all the Avengers!

Well he doesn't even come with the battle damage pieces, so I think I'm going to be more than happy with the one I've already got. I guess this figure is good for someone who doesn't own any HT Iron Man figures and wants one.

No such customer left, if they want they can have.

IM has been constantly produced over quite a few years now, even if they missed them, theres is around 10-15 versions to choose from on eBay and all the ones beiong sold here weekly :lecture

Last edited:

Easy pass, thanks hot toys. I will let them milk me with terminator however:lol

No such customer left

IM has been constantly produced over quite a few years now, even if they missed them, theres is around 10-15 versions to choose from on eBay and all the ones beiong sold here weekly :lecture

Proud owner of ZERO Iron Man figures.

Proud owner of ZERO Iron Man figures.

Edited, i guess i should've clarified that anyone who wanted / wants a HT Iron Man has had numerous chances at retail and as even more chances for all the diifferent versions in the aftermarket.

But if they want a character from Hot Toys fresh franchise licenses, they have had a 0% chance at retail and 0% chance in the aftermarket

Done buy it then. Simple.

I think it's a little more complicated due to the fact that lots of figures that have been on pre-order for a long time have been pushed back time and time again, but stuff like this keeps coming out. I can understand peoples' frustration with it.

I think it's a little more complicated due to the fact that lots of figures that have been on pre-order for a long time have been pushed back time and time again, but stuff like this keeps coming out. I can understand peoples' frustration with it.

If this is definitely the case, then that sucks. But do you know for a fact that other figures are being pushed back because of this or a figure like this? I know its easy to assume that since they just announced delays and then this gets announced. But again I ask, are there FACTS to support the delays were because of this?

customer service call to hot toys
customer=hello ht why are you just focusing on redoing/releasing old stuff and not work on new stuff still not done or completing watctman/platoon/first class.........
ht=f-off

If this is definitely the case, then that sucks. But do you know for a fact that other figures are being pushed back because of this or a figure like this? I know its easy to assume that since they just announced delays and then this gets announced. But again I ask, are there FACTS to support the delays were because of this?

In and of itself they seem to have too much stuff on their plate to keep up with the release times that have been set for their figures and stuff has been delayed excessively. Jack Sully and Sam Flynn are a couple of the most apparent examples.

Even if this figure hasn't directly caused the delay of stuff previously pre-ordered, I can still understand the frustration of fans that have been waiting through multiple delays for something to come out when announcements like this are scheduled to be out around the time of Avengers being released in theaters.

I personally am pretty patient and it doesn't bother me, but I still can see where others are coming from when they complain about it.

Personally I'm not someone who's that bothered about delays, as long as the product comes out eventually that's the main thing and afterall it's not like and death if a figure is delayed is it? I'd like to get the Sucker Punch Babydoll figure and maybe even the Jake Sully but they'll get here when they get here. If I had any gripe with Hot Toys it's that it must be getting on for 6 months now since we saw Loki and USO Captain America in milk magazine and official specs have still not been released, that's far more concerning for me....

On the subject of this figure though given it's a straight forward re-issue to a very limited number I cant see this figure impacting much on current pre-ordered not like the new DX10 possibly could.

:goodpost:

No facts, just common sense, the production time for these 3,016 should've been used to manufacter the delayed figures rather than delaying them :lecture

If I had any gripe with Hot Toys it's that it must be getting on for 6 months now since we saw Loki and USO Captain America in milk magazine and official specs have still not been released, that's far more concerning for me....

My gripe would be the licenses announced 9-15 months ago and not started yet.

And I can understand the frustration. I'd love a Magneto, Green Lantern, Veno, Doc OCK. But even if you excluded all reissues, they are still making a ton of new product this year. More then ever. Which validates your too much on their plate thoery

this is NOT limited version, more of "mix and match version" LOL

No such customer left, if they want they can have.

1. I want a Mk III or Mk IV.

2. I want a Mk III or Mk IV that won't have pink underpants in a year.

So yeah, I'm still waiting.

am I the only one that thinks this is a dumb release by Hot toys???

I guess I'll be the only one defending Hot Toys.

They're actually releasing a figure that is seen in the Avengers movie for anyone who still wants the Mark VI, and missed it the first time around. They are also NOT offering anything new that would force COMPLETIONISTS to consider getting this release. This will help Hot Toys make some money to add back to their R&D and develop some new toys.

Remember Hot Toys is still a BUSINESS, and these cash cows (Iron Man, Batman, Predator, Terminator, etc.) will help us get figures for the box office bombs (Sucker Punch, Tron, etc.), that they'll lose money or break even on.

Back