Hot Toys The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Iron Man Mark VII (Stealth Mode Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saw this Facebook. Looks pretty damn good and gives the figure that extra feature as a Stealth figure.

Should have been something Hot Toys did.

11892118_519384271547399_5014463801299382320_n.jpg

Niiiiiiice.

Very cool! nothing on their website (but their prices are top whack) and no update on fb feed, be interesting is this is available and price etc

They should send these accessories to all that bought this figure! (fantasy, I know) I can't see buying another stealth for those. For those who didn't get one, this would be great.

They should send these accessories to all that bought this figure! (fantasy, I know) I can't see buying another stealth for those. For those who didn't get one, this would be great.

I cancelled my stealth figure. Big time regret though I had a few house renos going on and things got out of hand so I just couldn't swing it at the time.

Either way... I hope this figure with the accessories goes for sale!

The stealth accessory set will be released at the end of September, it comes with: 1 Hand, 1 Arm, 1 Wrist Flap, 1 Chest Plate, 2 Forearm Plates, 2 Chest Side Plates and 4 Thigh Plates. It will be 115.00 shipped, 30.00 deposit to hold your set.

Yeah...strapped for cash now as i am starting a new job so i called ssc and asked for a 2 week delay on payments.

I wonder if Hot Toys will put the kabosh on that set. The last company that tried doing IM parts never got to produce them I think.

Back