Hot Toys The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Iron Man Mark VII (Stealth Mode Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tony-Stark-Sunglasses-Iron-Man-2.gif

Why would anyone even bother with ebay before the figure is in hand? Just get on the waitlist lol. I had considered it but it's too expensive for a figure I want just for nostalgia. I could use that money for War Machine instead

how promo pics should look... no blue tint.

Would I prefer a bluish tinted armor like the promo shots? Maybe. But I signed up expecting a black suit of armor, and this looks better than the blue-tinted promo shots.

I'll take that all day. Looks like a BMF'r I actually prefer it to the blue. Looks like the Black Convoy Optimus Prime variant for Iron Man. Get that dood some red lights! BAM.

I love the comparison to the Black Convoy Optimus Prime. :hi5: I nearly imported that figure from Japan because I couldn't wait for it to be released in the US.

Why would anyone even bother with ebay before the figure is in hand? Just get on the waitlist lol. I had considered it but it's too expensive for a figure I want just for nostalgia. I could use that money for War Machine instead

Most likely people in other countries buying who can't get it from SSC and eBay is the only option. One went for $680 a couple days ago but this time next year you will be able to pick one up for $400 to $500.

Because those buyers have been shown this picture.

baccd1962589709fbdd8c3a4cdb45d91.jpg

But they haven't seen this picture.

0309e6fc1fa082fbd77f719074f77c26.jpg

Just joking.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This reminds me of someone bought the Lego hulk and he got a "mini" version instead of what it is showing on the box.
50b656c91f2bbc78a377d4123afd060b.jpg

Isnt that every figure? Lol

This is why they mention the following statement to cover their ass.

"Item shown is a prototype. When shipped, the final production piece may differ in appearance."

I bet people will still pay a lot for this as the limited number will be the driving factor. I bet it looks decent in hand as well. Midas still looks great in hand even though he's not the same from the proto pics.

Back