Hot Toys The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Iron Man Mark VII (Stealth Mode Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agreed. I was a little disappointed at first but it is quickly growing on me again
My feelings about this figure went something like this:

Friday, March 27: Holy moley, this might be the best paint app I've seen on an IM figure; I really want this!
Thursday, April 2: Yikes...what a letdown. Looks like someone put black primer on an IM figure and is now selling it
Friday, April 3: Wow, if it has all the shades of black I'm now seeing, and the translucency too, this is going to be one heckuva figure!

I'm going to call this My Own Personal Cycle of Enthusiasm. :)

Friday, March 27: Holy moley, this might be the best paint app I've seen on an IM figure; I really want this!
Thursday, April 2: Yikes...what a letdown. Looks like someone put black primer on an IM figure and is now selling it
Friday, April 3: Wow, if it has all the shades of black I'm now seeing, and the translucency too, this is going to be one heckuva figure!

Literally my exact thought process :lol

:rotfl Excellent :clap

No stop it you all must hate it so there are more cancellations so I can get one!! To hell with it, new plan is to continue saving in hope of a conversion... If not I'm gonna try track down the original War Machine to fill the void of a dark and moody suit of armour!

Jeez that guy is awesome :clap

I know right. I have not heard exactly what car but my guess will be Audi since they are a big marvel sponser. But I know he had is Aston out and appraised recently so it could be that. I'm more inclined to think an Audi though.

Either way, the mark 42 from his personal collection is more then enough. Especially since it's HIS birthday and he's givng presents to others. And he looks great for 50.

THE-DRESS-web_zpssnn0smfo.jpg

WHITE AND GOLD!:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Back