Hot Toys The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Iron Man Mark VII (Stealth Mode Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ordered. now what to do with my battle damaged mark vii...sold my sideshow exclusive mark vii for the battle damaged but now theres this!

The thing is even if you can't afford it now, by the time it comes out there's a good chance you will at least make you money back. Probably a few more dollars. But not as much given the price tag. SS and HT are slowly thinning the herd. That price tag says they are and can cater to those with a ton of disposable income who spend that disposable income on this crap.

Uh guys... This figure isn't in any of the film's nor is it one of the Iron Legion suits. As much as it looks very nice it's simply not movie accurate or relevant. Why don't HT just release Sneaky, Nighclub or Shotgun? Because it's easier to just repaint an existing figure.

Flexed it for 2 payments, this armor is beautiful and it's an exclusive, it's a win/win if you ask me

So expensive but I pre ordered it. No way I'm letting an exclusive get away. When in hand picks come out people will regret passing

I don't understand the price on this . It's not even Diecast . The paint on this must be translucent and look fantastic . I have to see budget Starks video before I decide to pull the trigger on this .

The thing is even if you can't afford it now, by the time it comes out there's a good chance you will at least make you money back. Probably a few more dollars. But not as much given the price tag. SS and HT are slowly thinning the herd. That price tag says they are and can cater to those with a ton of disposable income who spend that disposable income on this crap.

There's nothing wrong with me spending my disposable income on "this crap." You don't have to buy it.

be careful- you called this crap- you might get in trouble on new forum rules

:rotfl

Uh guys... This figure isn't in any of the film's nor is it one of the Iron Legion suits. As much as it looks very nice it's simply not movie accurate or relevant. Why don't HT just release Sneaky, Nighclub or Shotgun? Because it's easier to just repaint an existing figure.

just buy it now and sell it for $800 in a year from now.

I really like this one a lot, I just can't pull the trigger on it for that kind of money.

There are plenty of armor's not based on anything but as long as it looks cool. People will always buy them.

I just hope the high price means this figure is extremely limited. No idea why this is three hundred and fourty bucks.

Honestly the screen time is irrelevant to me at least, if a figure looks amazing, I'm in....this guy is very impressive looking...paint app is bad ass.

Better hope other retailers don't get this like BRJ Ver 2...that was a Toy Fairs exclusive through SS, too

Back