Hot Toys The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Iron Man Mark VII (Stealth Mode Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ordered!!! Stealth Cap will have a Civil War stealth buddy :yess:

Agh, the last thing I needed was another reason to pick up a Stealth Cap. :gah:

If this had gone up for preorder in three weeks, I could've used my reward points from Star-Lord. Missed it by that much... though this would not have lasted another three weeks before going to waitlist. Oh well, ridiculously high price aside (I was hoping for Midas-level prices), I'm cashing in my Spook reward points for this. I love the color scheme way too much (and fortunately more than any of the other repaints) to pass on it.

Now to figure out which red/gold version of Iron Man I want to keep on preorder... and the Mark 45 will almost certainly add another wrinkle.

Right, but it seems like whenever a figure is up for pre-order, half of the thread are just complaints about the price and how "things used to be." It's getting old and annoying. These are hot products, of course price is going to go up. No one is forcing anyone to buy them.

Absolutely. I have a friend who uses a line akin to "show me the gun that SS put to your head and made you buy this figure." Often ppl don't include demand into the calculus.

Right, but it seems like whenever a figure is up for pre-order, half of the thread are just complaints about the price and how "things used to be." It's getting old and annoying. These are hot products, of course price is going to go up. No one is forcing anyone to buy them.

It's called disappointment. One day they'll hit your limit too. Then you'll understand more. Some of us who have been collecting for a long time are reaching ours now. It hurts to want something and you can't get it or afford it. That's why no Hulkbuster for me.

I told myself I wasn't buying anymore IM suits. But thing looks awesome. Price is WAY OUT OF CONTROL but that's what RPs are for. Used $80 to lessen the blow. Looks great!!!

Just ordered it, don't have the secret project mark IV. Mark VII Stealth is the next best thing.

Alright Nevermind.... Ordered lol.

This seems to be a pattern :rotfl

80545-Jack-Nicholson-nodding-gif-Img-P7l1.gif

Last time I purchased an exclusive (Hot Rod) with the NRD, my stupid credit card's fraud protection feature cancelled the transaction. I preordered this Stealth Mark VII and immediately called my credit card to allow any charges within the next few days that is $34.00.

Do you guys know how soon the NRD is charged?

Last time I purchased an exclusive (Hot Rod) with the NRD, my stupid credit card's fraud protection feature cancelled the transaction. I preordered this Stealth Mark VII and immediately called my credit card to allow any charges within the next few days that is $34.00.

48 hours I think.

Since it is Friday, you may not get hit till Monday. Check your online account for the pre-authorization.

It's called disappointment. One day they'll hit your limit too. Then you'll understand more. Some of us who have been collecting for a long time are reaching ours now. It hurts to want something and you can't get it or afford it. That's why no Hulkbuster for me.

:goodpost::exactly:

tumblr_m040suCQ0D1rpglhvo1_400.gif

That is so true, If I haven't hit my limit I will soon... I will get HB though I probably shouldn't

For what it's worth, it's already sitting in the pending charges on my credit card, but it probably won't post until Monday because of the weekend.

Collecting isn't a cheap hobby. I'll probably quit collecting or run out of room before I hit my limit... but both are highly unlikely.

:goodpost::exactly:

That is so true, If I haven't hit my limit I will soon... I will get HB though I probably shouldn't

I have 13 other figures ordered through SS with two others on their way. Plus I have a couple of others ordered elsewhere. I just had to say no to HB. :(

I have 13 other figures ordered through SS with two others on their way. Plus I have a couple of others ordered elsewhere. I just had to say no to HB. :(

giphy.gif

That's a ton of PO's :lol

I'm basically saying 'no' to a majority of the AOU line, Winter Soldier line & GOTG line just so I can get Hulkbuster and keep up with the IM line. :lol

Just checked my credit card transactions online, mine was already charged.

Back