Hot Toys The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Iron Man Mark VII (Stealth Mode Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want it I need it I must have it but damn that price!! And that NRD..... hhhhmmmm is my misses going to flip at that....

Just ordered mine! I love the Mark VII and don't own one so this was an easy decision for this slick looking suit despite the high price. Flex pay is a beautiful thing.

Wow, got so excited for this. Just came on to order after hearing it was up. That price though. So disappointing smh.

HT's counting on the flippers to buy out the entire edition, total money grab move. This thing's priced completely out of whack for all other parties.

Hahaha this is funny, before I was a all in iron man fanatic, but recent life moves have snapped me out of it.

My god this is overpriced, this is really nice and all don't get me wrong, it's just I rather put it towards something else that fits into my display.

Rather have gotten an actual suit from a movie like Shotgun over a promo fig honestly.

I have to wonder just how limited this will be. They're taking pre-orders at all those places plus at Sideshow. I thought when they did this before they had a limited quantity to sell at those places. You didn't have to wait as long to receive the figure.

At least if my memory serves me that is. :lol

Well I caved in and ordered it while a few posts back I said I would pass!!! :gah:

:lol

Almost did the same. Twice! Boosted I think by the 'it'll be gone by the weekend posts - Still, sensible hat went on and after 20 minutes (lol) and a deep breath, the order page was closed.

Congrats to those who pre-ordered. :duff

Back