Hot Toys The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Iron Man Mark VII (Stealth Mode Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Honestly the screen time is irrelevant to me at least, if a figure looks amazing, I'm in....this guy is very impressive looking...paint app is bad ass.

Same with me. This could be one of the sickiest looking Armors yet.....I do hate the price though.....was cursing Sideshow up and down as I placed my order haha

I lost out on python.. And totally regret it. I won't pay aftermarket prices but I simply love pythons color scheme.
Stealth is my all time favorite... It was a no brainer for me.

It's way expensive.. But the only armor that would draw me in was this one.
I'm counting the days.
Yeah I wish if wasn't an exclusive but what can I do.

Re: Hot Toys 1/6th scale Iron Man Mark VII (Stealth Mode Version) AOU

It's not blue!

Yeah. I wish it was blue too. Although I understand that a blue stealth armor doesn't make much sense in the real world, it's disappointing that this just looks pretty much like a shinier version of War Machine.

I remember the days when you used to sit at your computer waiting for something to go on preorder and it will sell out in minutes. Getting the white screen of death had you cussing! :lol

I know right, i remember bashing my keyboard when the movie mark 7 Bd was released. Didn't turn out to be a real money maker either. hot toys isn't limited anymore, it's mass produced now. The only last figure that I can remember that literally doubled its price was hawkeye.

Im really considering letting go of mk42 now just to open up space and not have such an iron man heavy collection

There's nothing wrong with me spending my disposable income on "this crap." You don't have to buy it.

You misunderstand. I use "crap" in the generic sense (ie- stuff, junk, tangible goods). I ordered one as well.

Ima laugh if this joint just sold out :lol

And feel reaaaaaaal good I got my order in

I know right, i remember bashing my keyboard when the movie mark 7 Bd was released. Didn't turn out to be a real money maker either. hot toys isn't limited anymore, it's mass produced now. The only last figure that I can remember that literally doubled its price was hawkeye.

Nick Fury and Loki doubled. Mark VII BD could have been sold all day for over $700 when it first came out. Still can go for over 500. This one is a totally different animal. Potential here to be a keeper. If it sells out in 1 day, get on the wait list fast if you don't get one now.

One big point on this is that the response on the product is overwhelmingly positive. There are a ton of posts that sing its praises, meaning there is clearly a great demand for the figure. When that happens, prices go up. Couple that with what appears to be a limited run, exclusive, whatever you want to call it, and that likely means good investment.

You misunderstand. I use "crap" in the generic sense (ie- stuff, junk, tangible goods). I ordered one as well.

Right, but it seems like whenever a figure is up for pre-order, half of the thread are just complaints about the price and how "things used to be." It's getting old and annoying. These are hot products, of course price is going to go up. No one is forcing anyone to buy them.

Honestly the screen time is irrelevant to me at least, if a figure looks amazing, I'm in....this guy is very impressive looking...paint app is bad ass.

:exactly: Whiplash Mk screen time was limited and he got his butt kicked in the lamest way possible, but I'm buying b/c as a figure it looks amazing.

Back