Hot Toys The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Iron Man Mark VII (Stealth Mode Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would have been nice if they had made the LED's red though. Suits the color scheme quite well and better than it just being white.

LyHRnev.jpg

I wish I had any photoshop skills, posted a few pages back about this. You putting the color on really makes me wish they would have done it for sure.

Fresh off the heels of revealing several Avengers: Age of Ultron figures, Hot Toys has debuted a new premium figure for collectors to add to their Iron Man armor with the Mark VII stealth mode armor.

The Mark VII (Stealth Mode Version) Collectible Figure is highly detailed featuring multiple layers and various shades of metallic and matte black color with digital camouflage design, translucent black chest armor and articulated flaps on back of legs, Stark Industries decals at various parts of the armor, LED light-up functions, interchangeable armor parts, and a specially designed dynamic figure stand. It includes:

- Authentic and detailed likeness of Mark VII in stealth mode
- Specially applied multiple layers and shades of metallic and matte black-colored painting with digital camouflage design on armor
- Translucent black removable chest armor and articulated flaps on back of legs
- Approximately 30 cm tall
- Over 30 points of articulations
- LED-lighted eyes and circle-shaped Arc Reactor on chest (white light, battery operated)
- Stark Industries decals on various parts of the armor
- One (1) pair of interchangeable forearm rockets
- One (1) pair of interchangeable wrist guards for posing with repulsor firing palms
- Three (3) pairs of interchangeable palms including:
- One (1) pair with movable fingers and light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated)
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of repulsor firing palms with light-up function (white light, battery operated)
- Two (2) sets of interchangeable shoulder armors (normal & missile styles)
- Articulations on waist armor which allow flexible movement
- Fully deployable air flaps on the back of the armor

Accessory: Specially designed dynamic figure stand with Mark VII nameplate and movie logo

Release date: Q2 – Q3, 2015

Was hoping this would be the Mark XV, XVI, or XVIII since they are official stealth suits. I love the VII but I want new material especially Mark Suits that haven't been done yet.

Last edited:
This looks very cool, I just wish it had been an actual limited AOU character

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well hopefully the price will be $299.99, but I'm using $55.00 in rewards to make this cheaper. Hopefully I will be able to flex this as well

Since SS posted a pic of it on Facebook I'm sure they'll get this one like all the others. Hopefully it won't be the ridiculous waiting game they did for Midas.

Just saw this on facebook & what can I say? Really hope Sideshow get this in stock, the paint app is stunning..., no way I could pass it up if the opportunity is there to get it. Beautiful comes to mind!!! :love:love:love

$299? I find that hard to believe. Not diecast, and not too many accessories, no HS.

Back