Hot Toys The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Iron Man Mark VII (Stealth Mode Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if it's based on a production design or something. If they are letting Hot Toys have some design input on Iron Man suits, that could be very bad (and expensive) news for all of us that buy them. [emoji50]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HT has been doing this already. It's nothing new. I bet if IM3 didn't have all those armors, HT would have made up a lot more suit color variations by now.

The C3PO eye mod is pretty easy, can't see this one being too hard bruhs....the more I look at this guy, the better looking he becomes, I'm not trying to have an iron filled collection, but with the mk43 coming I might sell off my mk42 and make space for this one..

On sideshow probably... If they plan to have this available for order at all of the AoU expo events, they will either have to make a **** load or limit the amount of orders per event. That's going to disappoint a lot of people.

It is usually X number per event. Last years Cap movie promo was 200.....I think. And SS will have this or they wouldn't have posted it on the FB wall

Would have been nice if they had made the LED's red though. Suits the color scheme quite well and better than it just being white.

LyHRnev.jpg

I do hope for everyone whos thinking about this that the faceplate comes off like the original Mark VII (incase its the one used, does it come off the 'improved' one from the IM3 pack?) and not like the one on Centurion/Python.

More I see this guy, especially with red glowy bits, the more I am leaning towards breaking my no more Iron Man rule (and my bank balance)... may put an end to thoughts of picking up Black Widow & Coulson :(

Honestly I know it's just a repaint but I like the way it looks. I might go for it if it isn't too expensive. I'm betting it'll be high priced though like all the armors and particularly the exclusives.

Time to pick up something like this: Amazon.com: Tinted Plastic Reading Sheets, Set of 5: Health & Personal Care for an easy custom.

Someone earlier suggested red cellophane, but I don't think that is dark enough to show a deep red, it would likely be pink.
Just get scotch tape and color it with red sharpie, done :lol

Don't even have to spend money on it
Very nice Holo. Red eyes and arc reactor gave it a Marvel NOW vibe.

That what I just thought of! Definitely gave me a Marvel Now Iron man vibe

They are using the improved helmet, you can tell because the eyes are the correct size.

Thought they looked not as wide eyed as pictures I have seen of the original, just checked and the faceplate still comes off (as it was the same head with a different faceplate) which means customise away!

Ive been looking at material for a Proton Pack Cyclotron... may have second use for it now :D

Very nice Holo. Red eyes and arc reactor gave it a Marvel NOW vibe.
Thanks I'm rather surprised they didn't do the red themselves.

Hot Toys had a canceled Mark 3 Stealth Suit figure from a while back and that even had the red going with it. Thought they would have brought that over to this one.

6407428399_9422931063_b.jpg

29372-stealth-iron-man-001.jpg

LyHRnev.jpg

If you're from the U.S. SS will be the only one who offers it...if the trend continues with the last 3 Movie Promo Editions.

Back