Hot Toys The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Iron Man Mark VII (Stealth Mode Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I say $325

Awesome looking armor but I will need to pass. My 6 year old who loves my collection has already pointed out to my wife how my Mark VII AND Midas look the same. He thinks it's kool my wife, not so much. She'd not be happy if I got another repaint. 😢

Crap......this is the exclusive. SIGH. Looks good, don't want it. And shoot as much hate as you want but I'm gonna pick up at least 2 so I can make a little profit to help pad my other Hot Toys purchases. Just being honest.

Crap......this is the exclusive. SIGH. Looks good, don't want it. And shoot as much hate as you want but I'm gonna pick up at least 2 so I can make a little profit to help pad my other Hot Toys purchases. Just being honest.

SSC will only let you order one. If you try to have two seperate accounts one will get cancelled and closed.

tumblr_n9k1bkyezm1rmvfheo1_500.gif

I gotta admit, this looks awesome.

The BD Mark VII is the best movie promo though haha
I liked the Battle Damaged Mark VII too. I regret not picking it up and won't pay the aftermarket prices for it. I think I'll jump on the Stealth version though.

Got 2 with different addys. I'm gonna get hate......but I'm disabled and I need all the help I can get to buy the stuff I want.

But I also think its tied to your credit card billing address as well. Also its not smart to let everyone know that your gonna get two and screw another collector. Its just not right.

Back