Hot Toys The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Iron Man Mark VII (Stealth Mode Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But I also think its tied to your credit card billing address as well. Also its not smart to let everyone know that your gonna get two and screw another collector. Its just not right.

:exactly:

I get circumstances can be tough, but agreed I don't think it warrents scalping.

Just because you want someone doesn't automatically mean you get Carte blanche to effectively screw people out of a potential purchase.
That is to say, lets for a moment go with the fact you manage to get 2 highly sought after units (indeed, one you don't even want) and the dual accounts aren't picked up: That means you have taken that piece out of someone else's hands, with the aim that effectively that same person may have to then buy it from you at an extorted price - just so you can get X. :ohbfrank:

But I also think its tied to your credit card billing address as well. Also its not smart to let everyone know that your gonna get two and screw another collector. Its just not right.

Sorry. Just being honest. Honesty has kicked me in my ass my whole life. I bet 1/3 to a half of the people on here are thinking the same thing. I'm just the fool to post my truthful intentions.:cuckoo:

That said I've been in this game for awhile.....I stated in my first post.......I'm gonna get hate. It's all good, different people have different opinions. Cheers fellas.

Sorry. Just being honest. Honesty has kicked me in my ass my whole life. I bet 1/3 to a half of the people on here are thinking the same thing. I'm just the fool to post my truthful intentions.:cuckoo:

There are many words to describe what you're doing but honest isn't one of them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think it will be over $300 last exclusive Iron Man figures where $269 I can see Hot Rod being over $300 since it was die cast but not this. So 269 is my prediction.

There are many words to describe what you're doing but honest isn't one of them

and I respect your opinion. Scalper may be the word that comes to your mind..............I'm O.K. with that. Different strokes for different folks.

bffbaf51bde7e4f6b1704af384931c27.jpg

Need.

Would have been nice if they had made the LED's red though. Suits the color scheme quite well and better than it just being white.

LyHRnev.jpg

:lecture :lecture :lecture

Ugh, I try to stay away from repaints but this one looks great and would look good next to my Silver Centurion as my comic inspired armors.

Back