Hot Toys The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Iron Man Mark VII (Stealth Mode Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys 1/6th scale Iron Man Mark VII (Stealth Mode Version) AOU

It looks nice, not gonna lie... but I rather they released the Shotgun armor. I don't think that armor will ever see the light of day. :(

aiKE0u6.gif

I've been waiting for Shotgun as well. Stealth armor looks cool--I may try to get it. Hope it's not the same price as the Mark 43.

Yes. Midas. Gunmetal mk4 and 3.

I will get this guy if I can find it for reasonable (retailish) but given what is said in the blurb and places listed it may not be up for retail prices anywhere. Budget Stark, u going to any of these shows bud?

Nothing announced in HK. All the exhibitions are in Asian countries other than in HK.

Anthony do you remember that picture I sent you that had the chocolate advert draped over the stand ? Looks very similar

Interested depending on price, I'm guessing around 300 though.Would take Shotgun before this though.

I would definitely get this if sideshow releases it. I've always wanted a stealth suit

I've always liked the Mark 7 design except for the rubber elbow joints, but this looks too cool for me to pass up. Looks like I'll end up with more than one Iron Man figure in my collection after all... :gah:

Love the design, I feel like they kind of missed the mark though with the LEDs. Should have gone with red to match the comic book version, assuming this doesn't actually show up in the movie.

Did not see this coming at all. It does look really cool, and I love gauntlet missile. Damn. I really don't want to buy so many armors, I really don't! Stop making this so awesome!

Love the design, I feel like they kind of missed the mark though with the LEDs. Should have gone with red to match the comic book version, assuming this doesn't actually show up in the movie.

It won't, otherwise it would have the Age of Ultron brand. I agree about the LED's, this thing would probably be one of the best looking armors to date if they were red.

Normally I would pass but I souls my first stealth iron man years ago. Might be a ice replacement.

Love the transparent smoked-glass parts. Everyone's going crazy on our local group, I'm expecting to see overnight campers at the venue where it's going to be held in Manila on April 15th.

Mark 7 is Marvel Studios' gift to Hot Toys. I just checked the HPP Chart and if I'm not mistaken, Marks 9, 11, 14, 16 and 27 are also made up of a lot of Mark 7 parts.

Love the transparent smoked-glass parts. Everyone's going crazy on our local group, I'm expecting to see overnight campers at the venue where it's going to be held in Manila on April 15th.

Mark 7 is Marvel Studios' gift to Hot Toys. I just checked the HPP Chart and if I'm not mistaken, Marks 9, 11, 14, 16 and 27 are also made up of a lot of Mark 7 parts.

Will it be limited though... it might be just preordering at the event for the entire long duration...

I"m torn between this and Mark 45. This would look better I think in my display as it's colored differently than any other armor I have. The red in the mark 45 would compete with the red in my Silver Centurion. Hmm.

The metallic paint effect is extraordinary! Like a sports car. I WANT THIS!

Back