Hot Toys The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Iron Man Mark VII (Stealth Mode Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I might get this but I'm disappointed in it's release because of how it was promoted.

We were told we would get an exclusive collectible figure will only available during the Avengers: Age of Ultron Exhibition.

One would think it would be from AOU

The AoU expo events go on for awhile... This was developed for the asian market where they will buy anything iron man, repaint be damned... HT HAS to know that this will sell like crazy at every event date. Unless they put a limit on pre-orders per event date, they will likely make a **** load of these. I could be wrong, but if these sell out at the first date of the event there will be A LOT of disappointed people, especially since they took the time to show it's details in the facebook post. I did notice they didn't put it on their site yet, but I would imagine it will be soon.

Sideshow posting on their fb about it is a good indication
ss.jpg

It will probably be up on Monday...and will hopefully ship very soon after...the first show is early April!

I keep telling myself no more Ironman figures. But this... this is beautiful. I must have one.

CRAP. I hate sudden releases that I didn't plan for. I bought all Mark VII suits since I love the design so this is no different. First minute PO for me!

I keep telling myself no more Ironman figures. But this... this is beautiful. I must have one.

Love it. I'll be needing three

Wow!! This is awesome, don't a own a Mark VII so I will definitely be getting this.

I'll be placing my order as soon as it goes up. I need this!
:impatient: :panic:

Me me me me lol !! I'm ready !

CRAP. I hate sudden releases that I didn't plan for. I bought all Mark VII suits since I love the design so this is no different. First minute PO for me!

This is going to sell out real quick :lol

I've always liked the Mark 7 design except for the rubber elbow joints, but this looks too cool for me to pass up. Looks like I'll end up with more than one Iron Man figure in my collection after all... :gah:

*sigh* I have 11 with 3 more on pre-order. Why can't I stop?

There use to be a loose pattern that Hot Toys and Sideshow followed regarding announcements., PO's, releases. Not anymore. AoU is the first movie they've put up so amny for PO before hand. I'm just glad Sideshow posted this on their FB page showing they will get it. This is the type of release that usually sells out in a few hours to 1 day. Good catch crazygmpoker

Back