Hot Toys The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Iron Man Mark VII (Stealth Mode Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys 1/6th scale Iron Man Mark VII (Stealth Mode Version) AOU

Starts April 3rd ends late July... So it could go up anytime after the in person Pre-orders go up during the event.

Not what I expected, looks good but I won't buy it. I'm glad I don't like the MKVII that much...

Midas was in the movie, pretty sure this is the only time though... Come on man, you're always claiming you know more than everyone else here, you're supposed to know this stuff :lol
View attachment 175245

:lol :rotfl

Last edited:

It's funny, I never turn the lights on my iron men on but if this guy had red light istead of white I would of probally tried getting him

I hope in a preorder on Sideshow :pray:

Mark vii is the best suit. I was really hoping for the war machine 2.0 repaint but this....is....sick!

Yeah is tough to pass on this, the paint app looks insane.

I have a couple questions if somebody can help me out....

Will SSC be getting some of these in?

What color is this thing? It seems like in every pic the colors seem to change from black to a dark blue of some kind to brown to silver. Either I am very tired from just walking up or it is the lighting and shadows of the pics.....

Great design. Can't complain about another IM here.

I have a couple questions if somebody can help me out....

Will SSC be getting some of these in?

What color is this thing? It seems like in every pic the colors seem to change from black to a dark blue of some kind to brown to silver. Either I am very tired from just walking up or it is the lighting and shadows of the pics.....

1. It's highly likely SSC will get these.

2. Read the description of the figure.

Camou suit. It's too bad it wasn't even mentioned let alone showed in the movie. It looks fantastic but just not for me.

It's funny, I never turn the lights on my iron men on but if this guy had red light istead of white I would of probally tried getting him

Just put a piece of red cellophane on the inside of the chest panel, do the same with the eye slots, and this will be one of the best looking IM suits.

It looks nice, not gonna lie... but I rather they released the Shotgun armor. I don't think that armor will ever see the light of day. :(

1. It's highly likely SSC will get these.

2. Read the description of the figure.

:slap. I feel stupid now.... or tired.

Thank you.

Would be a shame though if SSC does not get any of these in. This will probably end up being a crazy eBay mark up.

I wish better lighting was used when these pics were taken. I still see a major color variation from silver to brown.....

Maybe Budget Stark will make a video of this at the Secret Base (assuming it is there on display).

bffbaf51bde7e4f6b1704af384931c27.jpg

Need.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Mark VII is my favorite suit but I have no interest in buying any of these repaints. Seems like people will buy anything iron man.

Just put a piece of red cellophane on the inside of the chest panel, do the same with the eye slots, and this will be one of the best looking IM suits.

Genius! Round of e-beers on me!:duff

Back