Hot Toys The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Iron Man Mark VII (Stealth Mode Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ordered because it's really a great design, but kind of expensive for a non diecast IM fig. I think these will be around for a bit, but who knows.

I for one am getting a little tired of repaints being exclusives. That being said,
ORDERED!! :lol
This stuff is going to break me. My flex pays are starting to add up. I've still got Bones, MKIII Diecast,
MKIII construction, Stryker, MKXLIII (EX), AoU Cap, and AoU Black Widow on preorder. And now this.
But I will admit, Mark VII repaint or not, this figure looks fantastic.
Ryan

Why Hot Toys? Why repaint again?.................Ordered...............You just stole my money again.

I lay odds it will be sold out by tomorrow like Hot Rod was. This one looks even cooler.
If you scroll down to the full figure shot, you can see the cameraman's reflection next to
the words "retro reflective panels."
Ryan

This seems to be The Kid's idea from Iron Man 3. It would have never been in The Avengers though.. because it would have been after when Tony met the Kid in Iron Man 3. My guess it's a possibility of it turning up in AOU.. but it's a long shot.

Back