Hot Toys - The Amazing Spider Man 2 License

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If someone can give me an Emma stone figure... I will buy in a blink and then buy another... :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

3004.gif

When/if they kill Gwen, just cast Stone as MJ and nobody will complain. :)

She is pretty as pretty can be. Not that new kid shaileen or whatever she is ... She is good too, but Emma cld be the perfect MJ...

She is pretty as pretty can be. Not that new kid shaileen or whatever she is ... She is good too, but Emma cld be the perfect MJ...

Apparently she's a natural red head as well

Good grief she's my perfect woman

I can't believe the little geek from Sugar Rush is with her. Jeez

Apparently she's a natural red head as well

Good grief she's my perfect woman

I can't believe the little geek from Sugar Rush is with her. Jeez

Emma ? No she is not a natural red head. She use to do plays as a young kid and she colored it for one of the plays, from thereon its kinda been her thing. Red head or no, she is pretty as pretty can be and hence i said, i will buy her figure in a blink. Very pretty girl.

Emma ? No she is not a natural red head. She use to do plays as a young kid and she colored it for one of the plays, from thereon its kinda been her thing. Red head or no, she is pretty as pretty can be and hence i said, i will buy her figure in a blink. Very pretty girl.

I think she needs to prove it

But how.... ?

I think that joke may have gone over your head

And yeah, I know Andrew Garfield is her fella, but he's also the geek next door in a uk tv show called Sugar Rush

It was good

Ouch, some sense of humor...

OH DEAR!!

Don't get touchy now! :rotfl

Na ... Not touchy at all. But for your own benefit you may want to announce when you are cracking a joke ;) ... Am sure many must have told you - it obviously isn't self evident when you are cracking one :) ...

Na ... Not touchy at all. But for your own benefit you may want to announce when you are cracking a joke ;) ... Am sure many must have told you - it obviously isn't self evident when you are cracking one :) ...

The problem is tone. Text doesn't depict tone unfortunately

But as yet many have not informed me

Either out of politeness or they got it and just didn't find it funny

I think I'm going to watch Terminator 2

I cant wait for one to go up for PO and then wait two years for it to come out and fall apart!

They'll fix the shoulders for good...
People will get the new ASM2 fig...
And then the hip joints will fall apart. :lol

Back