Hot Toys - The Amazing Spider Man 2 License

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Isn't that stupid. Perfect Mary Jane to and has the green eyes. I just don't really see her as Gwen .

Oh, I like her as Gwen. I agree though. She's able to pull off red hair really well, so you think she would have been a perfect fit. Alas, we got her as Gwen.

I am so glad I held out for this instead of getting the suit from the first movie. This one looks far better imo.

Same here my friend. I'm glad I did not get the first version. :hi5:

I think this new suit will obviously be a more definitive look, but I do think that it would a cool display to have BOTH, to show the contrast, in a back-to-back fashion.

That's what I've done with my Black and Red/Blue SM3 pieces.

Could you post a pic mate?

My set-up is really nothing fancy. It's literally then posed back-to-back on a book shelf (and a dusty one, I'll add.) :lol

I can try and post a pic tomorrow or this weekend. I haven't busted out my camera in so long. I really should. :(

I was thinking initially, that if HT make Garfield 2.0, that I might part with my HT Raimi Spidey.. but I just can't do it - love that figure. :)

I'm fine owning both - separate detolf shelves for each. :yess:

I was thinking initially, that if HT make Garfield 2.0, that I might part with my HT Raimi Spidey.. but I just can't do it - love that figure. :)

I'm fine owning both - separate detolf shelves for each. :yess:

Once we get a ASM2 figure Ill be dedicating a detolf cube to my Spidermen. With all the different poses and suits (Black,RnB,ASm1 and ASM2) should look nice together. Really like the idea of a "many suits of Spiderman" display. Besides, I will need something to rival my "many suits of Ironman" setup.

Back