Hot Toys - TF001 - THE TRANSFORMERS G1: Optimus Prime Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - TF001 - THE TRANSFORMERS G1: Optimus Prime (Starscream Ver.) Spec + Pi

Yeah I see a lot of waitlist conversions happening for this one. You can pretty much guarantee one if you just put in a reservation. I PO'd but like most others will decide closer to release whether to keep him or let him go.

Also you know there are going to be more OP's coming with different accessories, themes, etc.

There may be a few, but not enough to write home about

Re: Hot Toys - TF001 - THE TRANSFORMERS G1: Optimus Prime (Starscream Ver.) Spec + Pi

You just don't underestimate Optimus.

Got on the WL. Why not?

who knows, i was say between 500-1000 IMO but who knows.
I don't think HT numbers they're EXs, if I'm wrong someone correct me please

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Held off for now. No need to hurry for this guy.

Re: Hot Toys - THE TRANSFORMERS G1: Optimus Prime (Starscream Version) (Spec + Pics)

Lol post of the day :)

I'll see you in divorce court too...I pre-ordered Queen of the Dead today, then this & the BTTF announcements might just push mine over the edge too ;)

4 week till I get married and I got te prime one on order along with count of the dead and now this lol I may just skip the honeymoon and head to divorce court...

I don't think HT numbers they're EXs, if I'm wrong someone correct me please

Well I don't think/know if they actually number there ex but I do believe they do make certain number of ex, selling out in less than 20 hours I don't really think they had more than 1000

Re: Hot Toys - THE TRANSFORMERS G1: Optimus Prime (Starscream Version) (Spec + Pics)

4 week till I get married and I got te prime one on order along with count of the dead and now this lol I may just skip the honeymoon and head to divorce court...

Don't ever be ashamed and feel the need to hide or justify your hobby love. You got your thing like your lady has hers. Statues, shoes, Hot Toys, pedicures... whatever it is. We have our own thing we spend money on and within reason and of course not putting your own mortgage at risk or anything I believe either party should be accepting of it no matter who you are.

Sorry if this has already been asked but do you guys see this as a sort of one-off or do you think Hot Toys might do more Transformers?

Sorry if this has already been asked but do you guys see this as a sort of one-off or do you think Hot Toys might do more Transformers?

I really don't see why they wouldn't tbh. This is a line that has a lot of potential.

Huge fan-base.

Im hopeful that this will be the first of at least a handful of Transformers figures but I would be lying if I said that I was not a bit nervous that this might be a one and done thing. I really wish they would have announced Megatron along with Prime to ease my fears! If this sales good then I don't see any reason for them to stop with Prime.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

a tf forum seems to think that Bumblebee might be next, but I not sure where that info came from.

I'm hoping for more

a tf forum seems to think that Bumblebee might be next, but I not sure where that info came from.

I'm hoping for more
Weird. They haven't teased any other characters yet. I thought prime with the Megatron EX would be next

I'd love to see a Megatron, Starscream and Soundwave..........and Shockwave if it was my ideal lineup.

Back