Hot Toys - TF001 - THE TRANSFORMERS G1: Optimus Prime Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - TF001 - THE TRANSFORMERS G1: Optimus Prime (Starscream Ver.) Spec + Pi

The ex is a must on this one for the extra wings and guns to make any sense. I think all of the Starscream stuff should have been the ex and the regular just be Prime and his blaster.

Re: Hot Toys - TF001 - THE TRANSFORMERS G1: Optimus Prime (Starscream Ver.) Spec + Pi

I'm kinda bummed ordered yesterday as soon as it went up, didnt put it on flex right away cause I wasnt 100% sold on it yet. I kept going to my order and got it set to switch to flex but I would stop. Woke up this morning "checking inventory" Now I cant put this on flex and I have to hope that I have enough money when this comes out.

Wow! Another record sellout, less than what, 20 hours? dang.

I'm kinda bummed ordered yesterday as soon as it went up, didnt put it on flex right away cause I wasnt 100% sold on it yet. I kept going to my order and got it set to switch to flex but I would stop. Woke up this morning "checking inventory" Now I cant put this on flex and I have to hope that I have enough money when this comes out.

If your pre-order is already in you should be able to change it from full payment to flex right? I could have sworn I have done that before.

If your pre-order is already in you should be able to change it from full payment to flex right? I could have sworn I have done that before.

Cant flex now cause the item is on waitlist.

It shows up fine on pre-order on the sideshow page. No WL that I can see.

Yes you can flex if you already have an order in before it went to WL.
If you try to cancel an order, the sistem will give you an option to flex it instead of canceling. Usually, you can change it.
Only time you can not change from full to flex is, when you order is from a converted WL.

Once it's in processing status in your account, cancel it and you should get the option at that point to convert to Flex. Pretty sure that will work, even with a waitlist conversion.

Works on regular orders, does NOT work on WL conversions.

It shows up fine on pre-order on the sideshow page. No WL that I can see.
That's because its not showing the Ex. The reg is what shows on the SSC page

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Oh! Well holy crap that WAS fast! Don't forget this is tapping into a whole other big fanbase of transformers fans, so I guess it's not too too surprising, but that was a fast initial sellthrough.

Wow EX sold out. Wanted to take the night and think about buying. Grrr

Uh, your WL has a 300% chance of converting. I see no need to worry.

With no NRD why wait? Jump in with both feet and cancel later if you need to! I've learned the hard way.

Yeah I see a lot of waitlist conversions happening for this one. You can pretty much guarantee one if you just put in a reservation. I PO'd but like most others will decide closer to release whether to keep him or let him go.

Also you know there are going to be more OP's coming with different accessories, themes, etc.

I might hold out for the white and blue "Ultra Magnus" Prime variant. . .presumably the ex. will also be Magnus's severed head that Prime can carry around or stand on.

With no NRD why wait? Jump in with both feet and cancel later if you need to! I've learned the hard way.

I agree, if no deposit then why not PO it if you might get it, but either way I think a lot of people want this bad boy so if you still want the EX I would highly recommend you put yourself on the WL now.

Back