Hot Toys - TF001 - THE TRANSFORMERS G1: Optimus Prime Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - TF001 - THE TRANSFORMERS G1: Optimus Prime (Starscream Ver.) Spec + Pi

This is plastic and not die-cast, correct?

Re: Hot Toys - TF001 - THE TRANSFORMERS G1: Optimus Prime (Starscream Ver.) Spec + Pi

Put me down for a pre-order. Tough thing though is its a year wait for release. :gah:

Already less than 50 remain. Crazy. Not that close, but it's almost like the good old days when having no NRD's meant you had to wake up early and fight through terrible lag and server crashes to get your pre-orders in before sell outs, lol.

Okay then, EX pre ordered...I guess all that leaves me to say is...see you in 2015!

i2HErXhfajaGm.gif

Pretty pricey and those Starscream parts serve no purpose (although the EX head is pretty cool - maybe pose Prime doing Shakespeare in the park) but with no NRD it's worth an order to wait and see. Probably be a lot of wait list conversions in about a year.

Hot Toys - TF001 - THE TRANSFORMERS G1: Optimus Prime (Starscream Ver.) Spec ...

Saw that this guy was less than 20 i had to put a PO in.

Flexed this cuz there was no way i can afford $350 in one month

Less than 20 remain... I know it is pricey but do you want to really pay more on Ebay later? Just look at what happened to the IM initial suits. The doubled in price on average. Go for it guys!

It's only the EX nearly sold out.

Yes because it comes with a Starscream head. The normal one is available at BBTS .

That wasn't a question :p

Took too long to go on wait list. Cancelled.

I love it... but have to pass. 12", $335, plastic... Plus starscream and the other jets are my favorite TF's! :(

This thing will not last in stock once released (reg).

OP > every other character ever created.

Wow checking inventory even with the price

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

I snatched one before it sold out. Gotta satisfy that inner child who loved Transformers (not the Michael Bay mess). Something is just so pleasing about a severed Starscream head too. :lol

That was quick!

The scale will bug me and I have so many Optimus Prime small scale figures.

I am after a good quality Rodinus Prime figure tho!

I haven't been this torn on a release in quite a while. I really love it, but that price tag just seems way too high.

There will be conversions but im happy I got on early. Congrats to everyone :)

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Back