Hot Toys - TF001 - THE TRANSFORMERS G1: Optimus Prime Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - TF001 - THE TRANSFORMERS G1: Optimus Prime (Starscream Ver.) Spec + Pi

That would be awesome.

Re: Hot Toys - TF001 - THE TRANSFORMERS G1: Optimus Prime (Starscream Ver.) Spec + Pi

That would be awesome.
So ****ing awesome! Dude I'd get at least 10 of them and thats a cool 3-4k just from me lol. Imagine all the other fans

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Man, this figure is my most anticipated release of 2015.

Man, this figure is my most anticipated release of 2015.

Doesn't appear to be selling very well on ebay though. Most retailers still have full stock on the item. Thinking about picking it up but not sure. Need to see more pics.

I want to see HT Megatron already :impatient:

Hot Toys - TF001 - THE TRANSFORMERS G1: Optimus Prime (Starscream Ver.) Spec ...

Doesn't appear to be selling very well on ebay though. Most retailers still have full stock on the item. Thinking about picking it up but not sure. Need to see more pics.

I'm sure the price isn't helping either. He's the most expensive 12 inch plastic figure HT has put out so far, I believe. And to most TF fans (not including myself) the fact that it doesn't "transform" (as if Takara/Hasbro would ever allow other company to do that) hurts it.

I really hope it sells well though, Prime is quite popular.

Last edited:

I love the look of these HT Transformer characters but they're too pricy and don't transform so I can't talk myself into getting one. Maybe the in-hand pics will change my mind about the line or seeing who else is on the way could make a difference.

I am so tempted to PO this guy. Looks amazing!

Do it and do it now please.

Ootimus prime doesn't wait on you, you wait on him.

No, but for reals. It's freaking Prime dude. Hit that order button now.

I know I know. :)

The $350 price tag is the only thing holding me back. I need to reorganize some things and maybe I'll throw a bunch of RP at him. We'll see.

just got my first payment charged to the CC...:)....300 to go

My first charge is coming up in a few days, I just don't know if I'm going to keep the PO. Ugh, decisions...

My first charge is coming up in a few days, I just don't know if I'm going to keep the PO. Ugh, decisions...

Cancel everything else and keep this.

Cancel everything else and keep this.

Hahaha, thanks for the advice Fran!

Yeah, I'll go ahead and keep him then...

Bump for what is likely to be HT's best release ever.

I'm actually serious.

Back