Hot Toys - TF001 - THE TRANSFORMERS G1: Optimus Prime Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - TF001 - THE TRANSFORMERS G1: Optimus Prime (Starscream Ver.) Spec ...

Also not all of can afford the pricey ass and very amazing looking transformers statues, so this line is very much appreciated.

Re: Hot Toys - TF001 - THE TRANSFORMERS G1: Optimus Prime (Starscream Ver.) Spec + Pi

Lol true

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Re: Hot Toys - TF001 - THE TRANSFORMERS G1: Optimus Prime (Starscream Ver.) Spec + Pi

I'm just glad they are doin this line my main toys were transformer's joe ,star wars, castle lego's and all gone when parents sold long ago for nothin so gettin my collection back after 25 yrs or so is pretty FN sweet!

most of us had the same collections and they suffered the same fate, luckily my parents kept my micro machines, my 5 year old loves those.
I think these companies figured out that the 80s/90s generation will buy their old toys for their kids (and for themselves again).

Sweeeeet! ORDERED!:yess: I will try n stick to only 4 from this line and done OPT , BEE , Starscream , Megatron will be happy o.k and soundwave lol then that's it!:lol

Bro you know that aint going to happen!! lol

Re: Hot Toys - TF001 - THE TRANSFORMERS G1: Optimus Prime (Starscream Ver.) Spec ...

:lol :lol one day brother...I've got my 1/2 scale Megatron update coming up this weekend...just finished the repaint a few hours ago :rock

i guess you mean a Megatron that is the same size as a 1/2 scale human figure?

i guess you mean a Megatron that is the same size as a 1/2 scale human figure?

:lol yea...I meant 1/12 scale but this Megatron is actually a lot bigger than any of Sideshows LSF statues. He's abt 50 inches tall :) my Prime was about 42 inches tall

6ese2yby.jpg

345? Our they out of their ****ing minds?

Got my order in.Would love to see HT make a Bayformers Optimus too.

:lol
Yeah that's the normal reaction from G1 fans that doesn't enjoy the movies.They don't top G1,far from it,but i enjoy them for what they are.

:lol yea...I meant 1/12 scale but this Megatron is actually a lot bigger than any of Sideshows LSF statues. He's abt 50 inches tall :) my Prime was about 42 inches tall

6ese2yby.jpg

jebus, thats awesome.

Pardon me if this has been asked but haven't closely followed this thread. But that exclusive Starscream head couldn't be switched out with Prime's, right?

Doesn't look that way from the preview pic I have seen. Seems to have wires coming out from the bottom of the head/neck join area.

Thanks for the quick response, mate! I will keep my PO. Still. lolz!

I got my 1/12 optimus prime on its way next week from Daniel, very nice pic , u got a clean version no battle damage? nice pic RobertoBagg10

Awesome figure. Not sure how anyone could hate this, by far the best Optimus Prime figure I have ever seen. Since I always transform my figures into robot mode, I could care less if this can't transform. Glad I pre-ordered and can not wait to get it.

Back