Hot Toys - TF001 - THE TRANSFORMERS G1: Optimus Prime Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - TF001 - THE TRANSFORMERS G1: Optimus Prime (Starscream Ver.) Spec + Pi

Thanks for the heads up! Just got my pre-order in.. BOOM!

Re: Hot Toys - TF001 - THE TRANSFORMERS G1: Optimus Prime (Starscream Ver.) Spec + Pi

thanks...just ordered mine too...:)...this will sell out for sure...:)

Hot Toys - TF001 - THE TRANSFORMERS G1: Optimus Prime (Starscream Ver.) Spec ...

Where is the Megatron Version!!!!????

I NEED that one as well!!!!

You're welcome freaks!

Guess I better put this on flex before it sells out.

Ordered !!!!!

I really don't understand SS logic regarding NRD's. Why do some items NOT have them?

Ordered, looks cool...

Hot Toys - TF001 - THE TRANSFORMERS G1: Optimus Prime (Starscream Ver.) Spec ...

EX ordered here...and I'm feeling good!! :rock

upaty5yn.jpg

1282045979_girl-in-mirror.gif

Re: Hot Toys - TF001 - THE TRANSFORMERS G1: Optimus Prime (Starscream Ver.) Spec ...

Where is the Megatron Version!!!!????

I NEED that one as well!!!!

You're welcome freaks!
Yes! When that comes out I'll cancel this and get that lol

EX ordered here...and I'm feeling good!! :rock

upaty5yn.jpg

1282045979_girl-in-mirror.gif

Niiice. Lol like you don't have enough. See I knew there'd be a Hot Toys order today, was really hoping it wouldve been the Delorean. But this is good too ;)

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Niiice. Lol like you don't have enough. See I knew there'd be a Hot Toys order today, was really hoping it wouldve been the Delorean. But this is good too ;)

:lol thanks bro :hi5: yea, been waiting for this one...as for the Delorean, well I'm still under the impression that we won't see it for a while but when it does go up, I'm gonna be all over it as if it was a statue of Miley Cyris :rock2 :lol :lol

Re: Hot Toys - TF001 - THE TRANSFORMERS G1: Optimus Prime (Starscream Ver.) Spec ...

:lol thanks bro :hi5: yea, been waiting for this one...as for the Delorean, well I'm still under the impression that we won't see it for a while but when it does go up, I'm gonna be all over it as if it was a statue of Miley Cyris and I was Billy Ray lol :rock2 :lol :lol

Fixed

Ex ordered.

It's Prime man. I'd go hungry for prime lol. Had to skip on Ms Frost because of him.

Back