Hot Toys - TF001 - THE TRANSFORMERS G1: Optimus Prime Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - TF001 - THE TRANSFORMERS G1: Optimus Prime (Starscream Ver.) Spec + Pi

And you know there's more G1 characters to come from this line don't you :exactly:
Yep, such as Prime with Megatron parts, Prime with Soundwave parts, "Nemesis" Prime repaint, "Sleeping" Prime Repaint, Prime with Hot Rod parts (severed head accessory), etc.

Re: Hot Toys - TF001 - THE TRANSFORMERS G1: Optimus Prime (Starscream Ver.) Spec + Pi

Sweeeeet! ORDERED!:yess: I will try n stick to only 4 from this line and done OPT , BEE , Starscream , Megatron will be happy o.k and soundwave lol then that's it!:lol

Does anyone wish these were 1/4 for correct height maybe with thier other 1/6 figure's?

tumblr_lkyzclyk7m1qg1z0z.gif
Lmao
Sweeeeet! ORDERED!:yess: I will try n stick to only 4 from this line and done OPT , BEE , Starscream , Megatron will be happy o.k and soundwave lol then that's it!:lol
Yeah good luck with that lol

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

I really don't understand SS logic regarding NRD's. Why do some items NOT have them?

Cuz some items they know will sell out, this EX will very fast so if you do cancel they know someone will fill it quick. No need to lock you into this one lol.

Ok so how long do you guys think this EX will stay up? I'm guessing by sunday if not sooner it will go to WL. Thoughts guys???

LOL what ever spent enough money on transformers long , long ago... Only need the main 4 core character's and very slippery slope when collecting. I collect too many line's as it is... So not hard to pass on release's.

just order no deposit required 4 ex.

LOL what ever spent enough money on transformers long , long ago... Only need the main 4 core character's and very slippery slope when collecting. I collect too many line's as it is... So not hard to pass on release's.

For me I only need prime and megatron, starscream is a maybe but he would have to look amazing.

I'm buying every release from this line. I don't care.

Hot Toys - TF001 - THE TRANSFORMERS G1: Optimus Prime (Starscream Ver.) Spec ...

LOL Robert, you just want everything huge. One day you have got to do like a 360 of your collection room when there up.

:lol :lol one day brother...I've got my 1/2 scale Megatron update coming up this weekend...just finished the repaint a few hours ago :rock

Re: Hot Toys - TF001 - THE TRANSFORMERS G1: Optimus Prime (Starscream Ver.) Spec ...

I was considering this until I saw the price! $344 with no diecast and only 12"?

If it was either scaled at 1/12 (to go with all their other 1/12 figures) or if it was diecast I could understand the price. Essentially this is an iron man figure with no head sculpt needed for $100 more than current ironman prices...

Re: Hot Toys - TF001 - THE TRANSFORMERS G1: Optimus Prime (Starscream Ver.) Spec ...

I wish they were 1/2 scale :rock
Yup!
LOL Robert, you just want everything huge. One day you have got to do like a 360 of your collection room when there up.
Nah man some things are meant to be big, like imagine this guy half scale. Talk about a topic starter

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

I'm just glad they are doin this line my main toys were transformer's joe ,star wars, castle lego's and all gone when parents sold long ago for nothin so gettin my collection back after 25 yrs or so is pretty FN sweet!

Back