Hot Toys- Terminator 2: Sarah Connor full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Come to think about it. I actually have a perfect 1/6 AR15 for this scene
T2JDColtCommando-3.jpg

With factory Flash Hider and no Acog, just remove the sling and im ready to go. I just need the bag.

Black bag, where can i find it? Checked ebay and monkey depot. What words should i use when searching ebay?

Tried 1/6 black bag, didnt find anything of value.

I think I'd rather settle for a NECA 12" Sarah...does anyone know if they're gonna make this in their T2 line?

Doubtful, I don't think NECA will be making Sarah at all, they're already making less T-1000s than T-800s.

And if they did I don't think they'd bother releasing her in 12".

Forgetting accurracy, I think the movie ones give her a more maculine look that amplifies her looking badass, the scale and lay of the ones on the figure leave her looking more fem.

You know what, I notice the shoulder pads on the figure are a little too small.

HT_T2_SarahConnor_PR04.jpg

yeah they do. not sure which i like better tho. the smaller ones, tho not screen accurate, look more like what i'd expect a harness like that to have. yet the ones in the movie are so big they have the look of pauldrons, which make it look kinda like Sarah has armor on. i like that

I like the movie version better. It looks more like a battle vest and makes her look just a bit more feminine but in a strong way. With the smaller shoulder pads, the pockets look too big and heavy.

From Toy Hunters Facebook page. Still looks like Jennifer Garner to me.

24372_335311927824_171015147824_3643591_5614696_n.jpg
24372_335311922824_171015147824_3643590_2897313_n.jpg

24372_335311907824_171015147824_3643589_4272157_n.jpg

Ye, judging by those photos I'm not really sure if it was the angle of her face in previous pictures that was making her look wrong. Its like the edited picture i posed a few pages back, she could still do with some of the facial proportions changing.

I just realized something. What's the point of including the sniper rifle aspect of the AR if she can't strike a sniping pose with the rubber body? Sometimes the whole "form over function" thing is beyond me. If I wanted a statue, I'd wait for the inevitable dio. :duh

And I'll likely get flamed for this, but I'm really seeing a Medicom sorta "stylization" with this piece. From the body they chose to the likeness.

Because we already got a superposeable sarah connor from Sideshow and those ridiculous arms were the most criticised part of the figure - Hot Toys didn't want to repeat that hence these arms.

However, I say that now but when I get the figure I may find myself frustrated by its inability to pose. We'll see.

Yeah the face still doesn't look like Linda hamilton to me but I just can't find it in myself to care all that much in this case. I don't know why. I know if the T-1000 looks off I won't be happy but with sarah connor...she just doesn't seem as important to me. Shes no less of a must-buy because I'm a T1/T2 fanatic but they could release the figure as is and I wouldn't mind.

Because HT make attractive paperweights.

If they went through all the trouble of "creating a new body," they should've gone with Dutch-style arms. It's not like the joint would be sitting there staring you in the face. It'd be hidden by the shirt and harness anyway and would've added considerably more poseability to the figure.

Back