Hot Toys- Terminator 2: Sarah Connor full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This discussion is terminated. The decision of the Council is final. Any attempt by you to create a climate of fear and panic among the populace must be deemed by us an act of insurrection.

discussionterminated.jpg

I think she is almost spot on with glasses, but without.. I dont know.. :/
I really like Sarah and want here in my collection, but I just dont know if the likeness is good enough for me :/

edit: This is the only scene i think she will work well with

800px-T2JDColtCommando-3.jpg

edit2: Except that the Laser sight isn't attached in the film until the assassination scene :/

Last edited:
Might as well toss this pic into the mix as well before the thread gets any longer:

ap_20100221021626793.jpg

Release the new pics already, Tommy!

I was so looking forward for this figure, but seens I saw these pics, I really had not interest getting her. She is cheap tho, only $100USD pre-order in HK.

Probably more than compensate with shipping charges. :lol

"Sara Connor PREORDER only $100 USD and $80 shipping and handling to the U.S.!!!"

I'd never buy for that reason, just saying I'm amazed that it's 2/3 the price from places like Sideshow and Toys2, I've seen discounts but that's almost like a clearance price to be 33% off.

I'd never buy for that reason, just saying I'm amazed that it's 2/3 the price from places like Sideshow and Toys2, I've seen discounts but that's almost like a clearance price to be 33% off.

Yeah, if you order, especially off of ebaY, always make sure you check the shipping. That and be well aware that if these things take off, you're more likely to have your order canceled and refunded while the seller relists them at a higher price, than honoring the original price. It happened to me a few times a couple years ago so I just stopped buying stuff from overseas.

I've never considered moving to a foreign country for such frivolous reasons...before now.

In all seriousness, there are ebay BIN pre-orders up now for Sarah from $123 and up. Not bad, I guess, until shipping is factored in, but it does equal out to the prices offered from U.S. distributors.

I have no idea what the official color of the tank is and a friend had mentioned the idea that it was grey to mirror T-800 in black and grey to support the notion that going after Dyson, she'd become a Terminator herself. To me, green or black makes more sense with the costume though. I never personally registered her as becoming a Terminator, so if there was a plan for her costume to reflect that, I think it's a bit subtle. I just figured she put on military gear to go with all the weapons so black to match all the rest or green as a traditional military color make the most sense to me.

Back