Hot Toys- Terminator 2: Sarah Connor full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
24372_335311922824_171015147824_3643590_2897313_n.jpg
mickj.jpg

rolling-stones-tongue-logo.png

Separate arms, yes. Attached arms, no. If it turns out being one piece, I'll end up picking up a standard TT to swap her to since I could really give two ____s or a ____ about exposed articulation on an action figure. I wanna be able to pull off a proper aiming pose without the bendy elbows and limitations of attached shoulders. This is the single most annoying aspect about Rambo and every other figure, with the exception of Dutch, on the muscle bodies.

Yeah, that's what I meant, my post wasn't clear about it.
In a slightly different capactiy this was one of my complaints with HTs 'improvement' to the arms on their Sheva release, which significantly reduced the figures ability to interact with the weapons that figure came with.

I put together a little program that will download every image in a thread. Saves you lot of trouble if you dont want to browse 200 pages in a thread to see all images of the collectible.

Download

Requires .Net

OH sweet! not a trojan though right? :D
since we are on this topic ..... is there a trick in reading and replying these threads? I find myself following like maybe 8 active threads and at times I can't keep up, going, in tracing back old posts that I have not read, refreshing screens etc... there must be a better way cause i see some of you replying to almost every thread I am in and likely a lot more. You guys are at work , not??

I don't think the new sculpt is any better than the first one. Looks like a pissed off Maura Tierney to me.

OH sweet! not a trojan though right? :D
since we are on this topic ..... is there a trick in reading and replying these threads? I find myself following like maybe 8 active threads and at times I can't keep up, going, in tracing back old posts that I have not read, refreshing screens etc... there must be a better way cause i see some of you replying to almost every thread I am in and likely a lot more. You guys are at work , not??

Do you subscribe to threads, it keeps track of threads so you don't have to search for them on page 2,3,4...

Do you subscribe to threads, it keeps track of threads so you don't have to search for them on page 2,3,4...

Yeah I subscribe automatically to all threads I post in. But just suspect there might be an even better way?

Did I forgot to mention that it sweeps your drive for credit card information? ;)

I have not put anything dangerous in it, and its from a fresh build so it shouldn't be any malware in there.

I would trust you just cause you are a freak too, but your name is is a huge flag :naughty

Back