Hot Toys- Terminator 2: Sarah Connor full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh I trust my weapons expert for sure.. just I can't remember where I read that JC in TS was actually using VFC airsoft but of cause that source could be wrong and I didn't pay enough attention to shells spitting out :p

BTW not sure if you noticed I got my hands on a G&G M416-S but it's some kind of veriant that makes it look almost like a HK416. I got it reasonably cheap too and now just need to mod it more to make it more screenacurate :D

Get me some pics and let me know what you need and I'll see if I can track it down from ya as cheaply as possible.

P.S. NOT a weapons expert, I've just had enough guns and stats (both real steel and airsoft) pass through my hands to barf! :lol As for T:S, that's very possible as many nowadays are using them more and more for props, but about the time of T2, they still would've been blank-firing real steel.

I have a feeling people would be even more impressed with the portrait using the parted bangs instead of the current ones, they just look to thick and full over her forhead and don't quite look right, the split ones would probably look more natural and seeing some more of her forhead would probably change how the whole face looks.

That's qiute possible but someone needs to either find a picture of it or photoshop it so we can tell :) I looked at the picture again and she looks more and more like conehead to me :p

Get me some pics and let me know what you need and I'll see if I can track it down from ya as cheaply as possible.

P.S. NOT a weapons expert, I've just had enough guns and stats (both real steel and airsoft) pass through my hands to barf! :lol As for T:S, that's very possible as many nowadays are using them more and more for props, but about the time of T2, they still would've been blank-firing real steel.

Thanks for the offer. You are MY weapons expert still :D I think I found everything I need from a HK website www.airsoftpanda.com and can get the dot sight, tactical light, front and rear sight for just over U$100 shipped. My worry now is whether I should go ahead with it as I have been reading that stuff gets confiscated quite often at the Candian border if it looks too weaponish :( I just have to make a final decision to take that chance or buy local for a lot more :(

That's qiute possible but someone needs to either find a picture of it or photoshop it so we can tell :) I looked at the picture again and she looks more and more like conehead to me :p

Two problems with Photoshopping the bangs, 1) they cover too much and filling in the flesh for that are would look too cheesy and fake, 2) because of how the bangs are that are on her, we have no idea where the hairline is under them, it'd be a guess, so the end result wouldn't be a very good idea of how she'll look, it'd be a mix of real and ideal.

Two problems with Photoshopping the bangs, 1) they cover too much and filling in the flesh for that are would look too cheesy and fake, 2) because of how the bangs are that are on her, we have no idea where the hairline is under them, it'd be a guess, so the end result wouldn't be a very good idea of how she'll look, it'd be a mix of real and ideal.

yeah probably right :( so let's hope Tommy gets more pictures out as otherwise there is not likely more too see as the official pictures already were released :(

Hi-Res of her portrait.

sarahconnor09.jpg

I can kinda see more of T1 Sarah in this one. Just needs her hair did.

I think I found everything I need from a HK website www.airsoftpanda.com and can get the dot sight, tactical light, front and rear sight for just over U$100 shipped. My worry now is whether I should go ahead with it as I have been reading that stuff gets confiscated quite often at the Candian border if it looks too weaponish :( I just have to make a final decision to take that chance or buy local for a lot more :(

They can always disassemble it and ship it to you in pieces via different shipments (a week or so apart) with either detailed instructions on paper or a CDR/DVDR disc for reassembly (also shipped separate for obvious reasons). I know a few who go that route. I also know a few airsofters who have their stuff shipped through Nova Scotia and bypass Canadian customs though I'm not entirely sure how that works. :lol But if it's just accessories like aimpoints/EoTechs, verticle grips, PEQs, etc., you shouldn't have any issues. It's all dumb because airsoft isn't illegal in Canada, they just like to confiscate it and use it for training purposes.

It's pretty different firing a blank gun compared to a real live load, it would definately alter facial expression lol
And yes, i've fired both

I can kinda see more of T1 Sarah in this one. Just needs her hair did.

Absolutely. And as for the hair: I think the most problem on the hair is the simple paint. I mean, look at her face and the lovely texture-paint. And then when you look at the hair, it's sooo simple. It could have paint a 3 year old child or me. :D

They should have put some more work on the hair-paint. Different colors etc...

They modified the Civilian version Colt AR-15 (Sporter II) to look like a Colt Commando AR-15

The collectible ;)

edit: I actually own a AR15 system, but in sweden its illegal to have anything else but Bolt action rifles so its modified... :/

It looks like they probably glued it on, otherwise, it would swing about. That's fine though. Several retailers have stock XM-177s for sale at chump change so picking one up if needed is not a big deal.

You would need to find a version with an Acog.. But thats probably not impossible. The HT version also has an inaccurate Silencer. By the way, the Suppressor is not detachable on all AR15 versions...

You would need to find a version with an Acog.. But thats probably not impossible. The HT version also has an inaccurate Silencer. By the way, the Suppressor is not detachable on all AR15 versions...

The suppressor's close enough though. As for the Acog, you can pick them up too, on the cheap. Though finding an "H" bar rail mount is gonna be a pain in the ass. :lol Might be better to see if you can pick up Sideshow's for cheap.

Back