Hot Toys - TDKR - Bat Suit Case

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HTs told OSB in a recent interview no Detective Gordon but John Blake is coming!!!, and they are trying to get Ra's.

That's a real shame. Have the SWAT Gordon but would have liked a Commissioner version, guess I'll have to bash one. No interst in Blake, but Ra's would be the most exciting thing they could announce for me regarding the entire trilogy.

Do you have a link to the interview?

I wonder if Detective and Commissioner are two separate things to them. I didn't buy the SWAT version because I wanted a Commissioner Gordon and if they don't plan to bring one out I will have a heck of time trying to kit bash one together. Very excited though for the suit case and the fact that they are trying to get a Ra's out there though. Blake not so much.

When is this case up for pre order or sale guys? Just joined the thread so apologies if anyone has answered the question already lol

This is the last item in the early 2013 'confidential' HT project pic, now that bruce banner is out, right?

I can see how the place will blow up when HT announced that they are gonna include another TDK suit with this release. :lol

This is the last item in the early 2013 'confidential' HT project pic, now that bruce banner is out, right?

I can see how the place will blow up when HT announced that they are gonna include another TDK suit with this release. :lol

Not quite the 1/12 " Bat" plane , Prometheus Shaw , and Ark ham Asylum Joker.

I am thinking that anything the show next year will not be out till late 2014 they are already behind and have a ton of figures to get out

Not quite the 1/12 " Bat" plane , Prometheus Shaw , and Ark ham Asylum Joker.

I am thinking that anything the show next year will not be out till late 2014 they are already behind and have a ton of figures to get out

AND the the Bat-Signal! :panic:

you guys are right.

Theres still approx 30 more days before 2013 is over :panic:

:lol

Tomorrow: Bat-Signal (Still really hope for a set of Jim Gordon + Bat Signal from BB!!)
Next-Week: Bat Suit Case

But wait, forgot the John Blake that was mentioned in this Hot Toys flyer.

John Blake: X-mas special

That's my wishlist, though it's pretty doubtful. :pray:

Like the Iron Man stuff but man, isn't it enough at some point. Know this was discussed a thouthand times before though. :monkey1

Back